• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos These guys are all over the ranch...

jcsguns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2011
McAllen, Texas
Got a new deer lease, and been seeing a crap load of walking sticks all over the place. They grow pretty big here.

Re: These guys are all over the ranch...

for a moment, i thought this nf was scratched! or perhaps even worse.....dirty!
shocked.gif

Traveling spotter.... he is saying "send it" in the top picture...

this is a photoshop pic, everyone knows a NF would collapse under the weight of a prayin mantis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 65nut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for a moment, i thought this nf was scratched! or perhaps even worse.....dirty!
shocked.gif

</div></div>

Mine is dirty. I keep the glass clean. One day I'll take the camo form off and clean it real good.

At least the little guy likes quality!

Nuke it from orbit... It's the only way to be sure!

Lee.

Neat looking creature but kind of odd. Saw one the other day that was probably 4.5" long. Had never seen one that large before.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll give you $50 for the bug. Let me know where to send the MO </div></div>

is that dead or alive???

nice spotter ...cheater ! nice shooting buddy ....bug's eye

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice stick! </div></div>
LOL

Even bugs loves NF!!