• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

They Appear to be Assimilating

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
They've watched and learned.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yYx6bYqM8qo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love how her two-man team sauntered in so casually. She must have been shitting herself.

Staged.

She wants the 11 million (really 33 million).

Now she and Chuck go back to Trump and say "Look how angry these people are its only right we allow their families to stay too".

and move the goalposts on what ever bogus selling out of America occurred during dinner last week.

Politics is marketing. Smoke and mirrors.

One group of voters want the team to make a touchdown.
Another group of voters want the QB sacked.

Neither group of voters realize that Washington is actually playing baseball.

Thank you,
MrSmith

What an opportunity missed. Ill leave it there.

Politics is marketing. Smoke and mirrors.

One group of voters want the team to make a touchdown.
Another group of voters want the QB sacked.

Neither group of voters realize that Washington is actually playing baseball.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Well, one person did... Too soon? Nah.

Dang they slipped passed security, I mean at the press conference, not the border. Seems like someone let them in on purpose at both.

Dang they slipped passed security, I mean at the press conference, not the border. Seems like someone let them in on purpose at both.

Yeah, at first she had two from her detail slowly materialize, and then it seemed like the rest of them floated in very after the fact.

Sooo staged! Totally reminds me of the bogus play from college theater class we had to take. I especially liked their premade banner, the crocodile smile on Piglosi's face as she turns the podium over to them, and the delayed response from pre-briefed SS who just got done getting it on with a coed in the coat room.

Last edited:
Find out who is funding these premade banners.

None of this is "heat of the moment".

Its all planned in advance standing by for the proper opportune moment or arranged moment.

The "arranged" moments such as this one are meant to look spontaneous while the "opportune" moments occur two or three days after the event that caused the outrage needing time to get people and resources in place.

More footage:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9iZHSoIXVcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ykkz87iJn0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>