• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When you play....sometimes you pay.

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    Meh. No one was even shooting at him.
    2016-01-16 11.07.00.jpg
    2016-01-16 11.12.30.jpg

046 - Copy - Copy (2).jpg
    2016-01-16 11.26.12.jpg

2016-01-16 11.16.18.jpg

Wait, so dude wasn't even one of those crazy free climbers that literally climb the outside of the building?

He just sneaks into your tower and tries to get on the roof to take fucking selfies?

Yep.. he good at sneaking and bribing security for building access . But literally lacking ZERO talent and training, obvious with throwing away a opportunity in taking a world class Rappel or BASE jump at end of his climb . All in exchange for posting TikTok Selfies .

Wait, so dude wasn't even one of those crazy free climbers that literally climb the outside of the building?

He just sneaks into your tower and tries to get on the roof to take fucking selfies?
    Nah, from what I hear he just quit doing that shit.
    Something about a funeral he needed to attend.

He who so lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

He, like many in his profession, do not wear a parachute. It adds to the thrill. And this time, it adds to terminal velocity (approximately 120 mph) and possibly some air time on the bounce.

Jokes aside, what's it like knowing that you are going to die and there is no stopping it? Do you cry or scream or freak out? Or do you make your peace with God?

Do you write a song like Arlo Guthrie? "I don't want a tickle, I just want ride my motorsickle. And I don't want a pickle, I just want to ride my motorsickle. And I don't want to die, I just want to ride my motorcy - cle. I know it's not much but I did not have a lot of time..."

Or words to that effect from the song "Significance of the Pickle."

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Did someone tell him, "Hey! You can't sleep there!"

Any guesses how high he bounced off the ground the first time?

Or was it just a complete splat?

You’re imagining his anus??
    Way back before you were born, there was a joke about the last thing to go through a fly's mind when he hits the windshield of your car is his asshole.

So, I adapted it to this situation.

Way back before you were born, there was a joke about the last thing to go through a fly's mind when he hits the windshield of your car is his asshole.

So, I adapted it to this situation.
    Don’t believe the birthdays you read on the internet, brother. I got the joke and it’s a funny one. Just had another reference come to mind…
    Adapted of course to a situation…:p

• Love
    Reactions: Ronws
    Don’t believe the birthdays you read on the internet, brother. I got the joke and it’s a funny one. Just had another reference come to mind…
    Adapted of course to a situation…:p

Well done. Now that is a rather piquant bon mot.

Reactions: JJMoody
    Falling is completely safe.

It’s the stop that hurts.

Life lesson, never stop.

The business of this fall reminds me of a time in a grocery store. Someone had dropped a jar of mayonnaise on the floor and it spread a good bit. I saw a lady come around the corner so fast that there was no time to warn her. She stepped in it and her feet went up and she went down. I was going to help her up but -

I remember my mother telling me to stay away from fallen women.