• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They are not Protestors

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Rioters , Terrorists , Communists , Looters hell even paid insurrectionists but not Protestors . Words have power , use them correctly . Anyone you come across using the PC appeasement word speak bullshit aet them straight . Just saw a Police Org Rep from Seattle correcting a Fox News Reporter saying they are"Domestic Terrorists " and we need help . They are essentiall not allowed to fight back and Officers are going to be injured and die . When you have a Back The Blue Rally and these assholes physically acost participants they are not prostestors . They are terrorists . The Fort Sumter moment has come in tha these assholes are attacking Federal Officers , Buildings and Courthouses . They have drawn the ire of the Administration and this shit will keep escalating . And they are not Protestors .

The Rank and File of Blue better solidify the membership when providing security for these pieces of shit democrats who have the backs of the terrorist and not the Police. It doesn't make sense protecting someone who wants to see you get hurt, to me if it happens on your watch it would be a badge of honor to those who are normal.

The Rank and File of Blue better solidify the membership when providing security for these pieces of shit democrats who have the backs of the terrorist and not the Police. It doesn't make sense protecting someone who wants to see you get hurt, to me if it happens on your watch it would be a badge of honor to those who are normal.
    5019C58C-0833-4B2A-B852-EE82A0188A26.jpeg

Reactions: candyx
    the whole Soros plan is to make the cops helpless targets so they give up and quit. Then they will be replaced with political police, made up of the same groups who are rioting and carrying out acts of violence right now. At that point, the political police will be given full authority to crack the heads of any non-Marxists. It's all been done before. It's bolshevism 101.

Typical bureaucratic response. We don't have this we don't have that, it's not our fault, we need more of your tax money. Trust us your safety will improve next year.

In the interim turn in your guns and forfeit your property.

PS - If you defend what is rightfully yours according to your constitution we will procescute you to the fullest extent of our law.

The time to deploy snipers is coming.

And let us not forget who the Marxists real enemy is - it's not criminals, it's ......

the funny thing about marxists is that they have always prided themselves on their desire to murder people based on class - not on race like the bad nazis. But wow, American Sorosian Progressivism....you've combined the worst aspects of nazism and marxism into one platform.

you forgot to mention paid terrorist army the blm and antifa have received hundreds of millions of dollars to cause the disruption in the united states , to burn loot and steel , to kill china and as well as tech companies Bozos and Bloomberg have all paid blood money to these terrorist to cause as many problems as they could they have adds on national tv for the sole purpose of recruitment from sports organizations like the m lb , NFL , NBA and sadly NASCAR to companies like Pepsi it's a sickening display thought that an company that makes money screwing American citizens turns around and pays a terrorist organization money to kill those same American citizens and while knowing exactly what there money is buying them and to make it worst they turn around and claim that same money as a tax right off while killers and terrorist kill children , women and burn citizens homes and businesses that don't pay them and the dimicrap politicians protect them and there people from prosecution in there cities and the news media down play them as peaceful protestors while showing that the cities are burning people are dying . And the taxpayers are still forced to foot the clean up bills . they never were peaceful protestors those people went home the day the fires started . its all been smoke and mirrors to keep it looking like they are protesting while the same people are burning and killing .

Last edited:
    Okay, so where are the so-called good cops that are going to remove the bad cop police chief by any means necessary with extreme Swift prejudice. My guess is, sitting back doing nothing collecting a check
    Wasn’t the cop that got fired for posting the video questioning why his fellow officers were enforcing unconstitutional laws from Seattle?

Reactions: Snuby642

Wasn’t the cop that got fired for posting the video questioning why his fellow officers were enforcing unconstitutional laws from Seattle?
    And Philly Cops being investigated for not arresting "Vigilantes" . Ya know the neighborhood people that stood out front protecting neighborhood businesses . Unfuckin real .

Do you have a link to any information on your statement?

And Philly Cops being investigated for not arresting "Vigilantes" . Ya know the neighborhood people that stood out front protecting neighborhood businesses . Unfuckin real .
    I'm about to start searching but figured I'd find the rabbit hole.

Hopefully they will still respond to the politician's homes who voted for this if they have a 911 call, of course not right away because you have to make sure the threat has left the scene.Fire department will respond in case of a fire to protect the homes on either side of these politicians.

I saw it 9n local news . Mayor Kenney and Commisioner Outlaw both stated that internal affairs would investigate to see if charges warrented . Can't charge arsonist , looters , rioters or terrorists but hey lets hang cops for allowing people to protect businesses .

Neighborhood militia. I see nothing wrong with the neighbors protecting their community. I also see nothing wrong with finishing something before it gets started. Fishtown has changed and many are very liberal. Almost to the point that they could have a BLM rally and not have 1 black person included.

For fuck sake where do they get these guys from an IT department?

If these 'agents' are the best they got , then incompetence is beyond repair, defund the whole shit show .

101 of snatching folks of the street, use a van with large side doors and no seats in the back, not your mom's minivan that barely seats the snatch crew, sure it has cupholders,seatbelts ,airbags and does great MPG , but that is not the object of this excersize.

Tried and tested classic
    white-van-e1576105250578.jpg

Last edited:
    For fuck sake where do they get these guys from an IT department?

If these 'agents' are the best they got , then incompetence is beyond repair, defund the whole shit show .

101 of snatching folks of the street use a van with large side doors and no seats in the back, not your mom's minivan that barely seats the snatch crew, sure it has seatbelts and airbags and great MPG , but that is not the object of this excersize.

Tried and tested classic
    white-van-e1576105250578.jpg

In China the Wu Jing used livestock transport trucks after the 2008 Urumqi riots. Detainees handcuffed to the slats along the sides and those in the middle cuffed to rails on the ceiling...

ETA: The conditions in those pictures do not appear safe for the officers either... Were the detainees cuffed? And if so, hopefully not from the front. It looks extremely easy for somebody to reach around the driver's seat and garrott the driver to death. No partitions. Good thing we are dealing with mostly frightened soyboys here and not some legit hardcore organization like the cartels...

Last edited:
    Single detainee - a homeless 18y old trans woman (whatever that means) , - so doesn even qualify as a soyboy

Police say the detainee destroyed 5 CCTV cameras in Manhattan.

Under pressure from the mayor's office and BLM activists, the police were forced to release the detainee, who turned out to be a certain Nikki Stone, a homeless transgender woman of 18 years old.

EeDelgnWAAE1d_7

DHS, some tips from Borat :devilish:

Last edited:
    Single detainee - a homeless 18y old trans woman (whatever that means) , - so doesn even qualify as a soyboy

Police say the detainee destroyed 5 CCTV cameras in Manhattan.

Under pressure from the mayor's office and BLM activists, the police were forced to release the detainee, who turned out to be a certain Nikki Stone, a homeless transgender woman of 18 years old.

EeDelgnWAAE1d_7

DHS, some tips from Borat :devilish:

Wow, so it's just okay for this thing to go around destroying other's property or belongings?

That is a question you have to ask your lawmakers(although watching Barr testimony, is the hopeless cause ).But i would be suprised, if ,when these things come to court ,these snatch and grabs will be deemed legal.

The optics of this are definitely straight out of China and so far effect of these is ither zero to none or are actually fueling further 'protests'

Rioters , Terrorists , Communists , Looters hell even paid insurrectionists but not Protestors . Words have power , use them correctly . Anyone you come across using the PC appeasement word speak bullshit aet them straight . Just saw a Police Org Rep from Seattle correcting a Fox News Reporter saying they are"Domestic Terrorists " and we need help . They are essentiall not allowed to fight back and Officers are going to be injured and die . When you have a Back The Blue Rally and these assholes physically acost participants they are not prostestors . They are terrorists . The Fort Sumter moment has come in tha these assholes are attacking Federal Officers , Buildings and Courthouses . They have drawn the ire of the Administration and this shit will keep escalating . And they are not Protestors .
    Democrats have allied themselves with them. They are as guilty of wanting to destroy the country as the rioters. Means of dealing with them should be the same: As much force as is necessary.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Democrats have allied themselves with them. They are as guilty of wanting to destroy the country as the rioters. Means of dealing with them should be the same: As much force as is necessary.

'Terrorists' is appropriate for these shitheads... They already demonstrated that they want to destroy this country... I do not think ANY of us who had been watching the news on the morning of 9/11/2001 will ever forget the sight of the hijacked airliners being flown into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon like cruise missiles. Those BLM/ANTIFA fucks are no different in my eyes. I am a simple man. If I had a farm and some critter was killing my chickens after dark, all I know is that something is killing my chickens. I don't care what or who is doing it, but I WILL put a stop to it after I identify the source of the problem...

Oh and by the way, since the vast majority of these contemporary terrorist fucks are American citizens too, 'traitors' also apply...