• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They are still out there — Mall Ninjas!

Being a ninja is a hard bidness. The artic ninja training in Alaska was brutal

Local pawnshop owner and firearms instructor with some cringe worth moments

I have yet to ever hear an actual answer as to why anyone walks backwards while shooting.

You can't see behind you. You're putting rounds on target/threat, which is the most you can do. Walking backwards at .4MPH isn't doing shit except for making your sight picture wobble and constantly changing your stance/body position.

If you have to move, move forward. Or fire and GTFO of the way behind cover.

Also in 5 deployments, I've never had to dive sideways over a barrel and continue shooting at something.

I have yet to ever hear an actual answer as to why anyone walks backwards while shooting.

You can't see behind you. You're putting rounds on target/threat, which is the most you can do. Walking backwards at .4MPH isn't doing shit except for making your sight picture wobble and constantly changing your stance/body position.

Also in 5 deployments, I've never had to dive sideways over a barrel and continue shooting at something.
Always advance... always!

SIrhr

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart

I forgot to mention that this guy used to have "Ninja for Hire" on his business cards

The only reason I can think of would be if you are within arm's reach and you don't have room to move laterally (like in a hallway)

Draw and fire while stepping backwards to create distance...but I mean, that's a half dozen steps at most...

The draw is as one pivots to sprint off the line - preferably toward the strong side, if not backwards; and rounds start going out the pipe from the waist as soon as you can clear the leather and aim by index, moving off line with rounds dumping while moving to the high 2. It is a much faster / violent action.

The draw is as one pivots to sprint off the line - preferably toward the strong side, if not backwards; and rounds start going out the pipe from the waist as soon as you can clear the leather and aim by index, moving off line with rounds dumping while moving to the high 2. It is a much faster / violent action.
Does it involve double-wielding a Toor blade ;-)

JK...

Sirhr

Reactions: Ravenworks