• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Things are going to shit and Joe Dementia needs another vacation........

We gave them 20 years, thousands of young men and women, training, arms and anything else they needed to put an end to it.

While I find it utterly disgusting. As the saying goes. You can lead them to water but
Those Bedouin turds didn't fuck over America by not putting an end to it as much as America fuc't themselves by applying it's liberal fantasy they can change primitive, shiftless, handshitting savages that hate America into a responsible ally.

Worse than the french. Should have just given them a white flag and saved a few bucks. On the other hand, $1T is like a months expenses for the current regime, so meh.

Worse than the french. Should have just given them a white flag and saved a few bucks. On the other hand, $1T is like a months expenses for the current regime, so meh.
Or just sent each one a stimulus check. Thats how you win the hearts and minds of savages and get them dependent on the great Satan.

After the embassy is evacuated and all our people are out, how about we leave the place surrounded with hidden claymores and a hidden tactical nuke to be triggered when all the bad guys finally make it inside?

With much anger in my soul I agree.

It was the most just war ever and our govt fucked it up.

Simplest Strategy statement ever.

"The military is tasked with choosing the most effective tactics to Locate, Close With and Destroy the Al-Queda organization and ensure the capture or death of OBL. When considering tactics the mindset should be maximum use of force will more expeditiously achieve US strategic goals and limit the cost in US personnel, non-combatants and enemy troops. Seek co-operation from regional allies through co-operative efforts without losing focus on, or at the expense of, the goal of destroying Al-Queda and capturing or killing OBL. Once AQ and OBL are destroyed all operations will cease and troops will withdraw from the region with the expectation inhabitants in the region will form governments with an understanding that harboring or supporting terrorist organizations will result in disproportionate military response to eliminate any threat to the American People or their way of life."

Instead we got "Global War on Terror". Where is the end or goal in that? Should have just called it "The never ending expenditure of weaponry to ensure good contract kickbacks at the expense of American kids and to the never ending beating upon people that dont have a pot to piss in."
No need to be angry. I accepted our government was completely inept once I was somewhere between 25-30 years old.... which wasn't tooooo long ago in the grand scheme of things. Absolutely no need to be angry over things over which you have zero control. We have only the illusion of government accountability. That became ever so more openly apparent with Operation Fast and Furious, and all the bullshit with Crossfire Hurricane/Steel Dossier/Meuller/Hunter-hookers-n-blow/Ukraine/RussiaRussiaRussia.

Like anger is gonna magically change anything at this point?

No need to be angry. I accepted our government was completely inept once I was somewhere between 25-30 years old.... which wasn't tooooo long ago in the grand scheme of things. Absolutely no need to be angry over things over which you have zero control. We have only the illusion of government accountability. That became ever so more openly apparent with Operation Fast and Furious, and all the bullshit with Crossfire Hurricane/Steel Dossier/Meuller/Hunter-hookers-n-blow/Ukraine/RussiaRussiaRussia.

Like anger is gonna magically change anything at this point?

Anyone has yet to answer for the Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

This BS just makes govt distrust and conspiracy beliefs more valid.

So, my honest question. I keep reading that the Afghan army that we spent billions on training and equipment is far superior in numbers and equipment than the taliban. So why are they getting rolled up so fast?
Because they are sympathetic to the Taliban. End of story. We were trying to convert them to "our" way of thinking. Yeah. No.

Anyone who was actually on ground and saw what was going on saw we completely set ourselves up for failure.

Reactions: Maxwell
Absolutely agree… no different than Iraq…. They had no desire to defend their country, the minute they were left to fend for themselves, they turned tail and ran, that’s why ISIS and the Taliban are so successful… they have a fundamental belief and will to fight knowing that the general population, does not…. Sound familiar??
Meeehhhh. Yes and no. I'm currently on ground in Iraq and I can tell you there's a world of difference in Iraqi peoples vs Afghanistan peoples.

Iraqi folks are at least in the 20th century, generally speaking. Outside of religious beliefs (Sunni vs Shia) it's actually pretty close-ish to European type ways of going about things.

Now, go north to Erbil, and you may as well be in Europe. Much better development compared to rest of Iraq.

Iraq, as a whole, has a much higher standard of living when compared to Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Because they are sympathetic to the Taliban. End of story. We were trying to convert them to "our" way of thinking. Yeah. No.

Anyone who was actually on ground and saw what was going on saw we completely set ourselves up for failure.
You are not going to nationalize tribal culture, let them fight it out for another 100 yrs..

You are not going to nationalize tribal culture, let them fight it out for another 100 yrs..
Agreed. It'll settle itself down once the people are under totalitarian tribal rule...again... as they have been used to for the last........ eons?

Fuck 'em. Doesn't matter to me one damn bit if they wanna wipe their ass with their left hand, live in mud huts, and die of dysentery or Typhoid.

Agreed. It'll settle itself down once the people are under totalitarian tribal rule...again... as they have been used to for the last........ eons?

Fuck 'em. Doesn't matter to me one damn bit if they wanna wipe their ass with their left hand, live in mud huts, and die of dysentery or Typhoid.
and drive around in their new American hummvee.

Agreed. It'll settle itself down once the people are under totalitarian tribal rule..... as they have been used to for the last........ eons?

What about Covid and Covid+P?

Those turds like to gather in a circle jerk and talk war and eat out of the same bowl. I would think a pandemic would do great there. CIA to the courtesy phone.

The Taliban way of life has a lot of attraction to peeps that live in the land of the War Lord.

At least with the Taliban you get some law and order if a bit strict.

Get out into your rural farm area the Taliban probably has little effect on anyone enjoying their Stone Age existence.

I bet they especially don't miss representatives from the govt showing up to tell them their women need to have businesses and that they can be provided Monsanto seeds that produce infertile crops but they can get more seed next year if the ask the govt to provide it.

I think the Taliban sucks but apparently the peeps know its grasp only goes so far and they seem to focus on the rackets that siphon off their own power desires.

The Taliban way of life has a lot of attraction to peeps that live in the land of the War Lord.

At least with the Taliban you get some law and order if a bit strict.

Get out into your rural farm area the Taliban probably has little effect on anyone enjoying their Stone Age existence.

I bet they especially don't miss representatives from the govt showing up to tell them their women need to have businesses and that they can be provided Monsanto seeds that produce infertile crops but they can get more seed next year if the ask the govt to provide it.

I think the Taliban sucks but apparently the peeps know its grasp only goes so far and they seem to focus on the rackets that siphon off their own power desires.
Correct. We Americans tend to be really arrogant in thinking our way is the best/only way to live for everyone around around world.

YeahNo.

You can't force-feed freedom on people. They will have no fucking clue what to do with it. The need/want/desire for freedom has to be from within.

Last edited:
Reactions: BytorJr
Correct. We Americans tend to be really arrogant in thinking our way is the best/only way to live for everyone around around world.

YeahNo.

You can't force-feed freedom on people. They will have no fucking clue what to do with it. The meed/want/desire for freedom has to be from within.
It’s the same as giving a million dollars to a socially repressed individual. They won’t know what to do with it and will be broke, and in more debt in less than 6 months.

To be real, that's been going on for thousands of years at this point. Ain't shit we can do about it outside of pulling a Crusades.

So, I'm moving on.

Which involves killing them.

It’s like children, if the little fuckers can’t get along put them on opposite sides of the playground

Which involves killing them.

It’s like children, if the little fuckers can’t get along put them on opposite sides of the playground

Wrong tactic.
If they can't get along, then you keep them together and create some crisis that forces them to work together to solve.
Works about 90% of the time...

After the embassy is evacuated and all our people are out, how about we leave the place surrounded with hidden claymores and a hidden tactical nuke to be triggered when all the bad guys finally make it inside?
Also, we need to do some bombing runs and level all those multi-million $$ buildings, hangars, FOB's, and level the whole shitting mess. Mac:devilish:

Also, we need to do some bombing runs and level all those multi-million $$ buildings, hangars, FOB's, and level the whole shitting mess. Mac:devilish:

So basically radicalize the last remaining folks over there so EVERYONE over there want to blow us up? Genius

It’s like when my dog put his head into a bush, he came out with a barf bag, it’s was like Christmas dinner for him! I’m like no! Leave it! It’s for your own good!

So basically radicalize the last remaining folks over there so EVERYONE over there want to blow us up? Genius

It’s like when my dog put his head into a bush, he came out with a barf bag, it’s was like Christmas dinner for him! I’m like no! Leave it! It’s for your own good!
We just need to get some "ROI" (target practice). Fuck the Taliban, blow that shit up! Them fucks will eventually come for us anyways, so game on MF'ers! Mac

So, my honest question. I keep reading that the Afghan army that we spent billions on training and equipment is far superior in numbers and equipment than the taliban. So why are they getting rolled up so fast?

It's pretty much like the nationalist Chinese during/after WW2, pretty much everything the US gave them ended up in the hands of the communists.

You can't force-feed freedom on people. They will have no fucking clue what to do with it. The need/want/desire for freedom has to be from within.

South Korea is a pretty interesting example of this.

We just need to get some "ROI" (target practice). Fuck the Taliban, blow that shit up! Them fucks will eventually come for us anyways, so game on MF'ers! Mac

Come for us?

Want to know how you make more taliban and the like? You keep screwing around in the Middle East.

Hard to hate a people who you never see or interact with. It’s like a dog eating goose shit, it’s best if he just leaves it alone.

It's pretty much like the nationalist Chinese during/after WW2, pretty much everything the US gave them ended up in the hands of the communists.

South Korea is a pretty interesting example of this.
Just like when you take in a stripper and try and make a trustworthy g/f out of her and buy her a S&W .38 to protect herself and she goes back to her old boyfriend and he ends up with it.

Afghans, Chinese, strippers, they're all worthless bitches.

Hey now.

I could write an entire thread on ' random crazy shit high end russian strippers that settled down and became nurses do' but at least I'm not dumb enough to use a .38 for anything.

BTW, I'm 90% sure that in a year or so from now, this whole 'pull out of Afghanistan while leaving trillons in equipment sitting there' thing will be chalked up as a 'strategic masterclass' because we 'armed the Afghan people against China'.

Reactions: clcustom1911
We had a hard time discerning the good Afghans from the bad.

I don't think China is very discerning, so they won't bother trying to save them from themselves.

They won't pick a side and put them in power.

Edit: Any of you left leaning punks think I'm a heartless SOB you are correct but in my defense look back in history of how America was won.

Last edited:
The maggot politicians are going to have to find another source to stuff money in their pockets. The bright side is that it shouldn't take long.

Ol' Joe is sitting there wondering when Barney will start singing the clean up song...

Wut?? This is real? I thought it was a video game.
Come on man!

When do the Teletubbies come on?

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr
Somebody needs a lesson in opsec too:

DOHHHHHHHHH....we were not supposed to see where the CIA was now were we......
Or, as usual, it's a scene staged for the optics to make him appear stoic and so concerned over what's happening.

These articles were what the Left was doing to Trump throughout his presidency for their propaganda war: Nit-picking every single little thing and interpreting it in the worst possible way.

Pro tip: If a "news" source us referring to the President in their opening line as a derogatory term (Dimentia Joe, Orange Man) etc, that's not news, that's opinion/propaganda and it's probably not gonna be reporting anything of real use to the Socratic Method of learning or critical thinking.