• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Things forced Upon Us?????

Uahtrapper

Private
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2019
I have not watched CNN for sometime. So tonight I decided I would give it a try. Now I have run 3 companies in the last 30 years. The one I am running now is my own for the last 7 years. I have always judged people by their integrity and work ethic. Could cares less if your male female trans red yellow black green etc... Good is Good Bad is Bad. Kinda simple!!!! I was in Utah and taking a company public. They thought a certain college was our primary target to hire from. So I said alright but send me all prospects. After the second round I hired a highschool dropout over several grads. LOL they lost their mind and asked me why, well I said they are hungry and spoke well and had that I will do what it takes to make it happen factor. Well the president said ok this is on you, as I was not one of them and he was hoping it would blow up in my face. Well my clients Loved them and they did what it took to make it happen, even if it meant staying on the phone till 6pm when they should have clocked out at 5. Like all the college grads I fired many of those grads when clients would call me and say so and so ended a call saying it was 5pm and they were off the clock. LOL. Where the F@$K have we gone to. I took that company to the top 3 in the country in our industry until I left. LOL
But watching CNN it will F@#k up your narrative in a way you have never considered. I know every generation says the next is the end but I think we have finally arrived!!

Coming from a small farm and home town I never had a problem rising to the top when I left home. Hell it seemed easy. Not that I was that smart but I always just did what it took to get the job done.
I do not know why I wrote this I guess I just had to vent.

Thank You!

Not just those you hire. Problem is some companies expect you to work extended hours, weekends, holidays, etc., because they can get away with hiring less people. This equates to less benefits, healthcare, retirement plan, etc that the company has to invest in. Less expensive than paying overtime, or just expect employees to work extra hours without pay.

My Sister had to work two to three hours a night after she got home just to keep up with the work the company expected her to do.