• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Things getting interesting now

Slash0311

Snafubar
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Southwest Indiana
    Durham probe: Ex-FBI lawyer to plead guilty in first criminal case arising from review, sources say

Since no one else has posted this that I could find. First domino?

Lets hope its first of many.

Not holding my breath.
    Hopefully they've been squeezing this guy for months and months, but these Obama people are FANATICS. I would not be surprised if they all fall on the sword rather than betray the Criminal In Cheif.

There better be real heads rolling, because this was nothing less than a deepstate coup attempt.

Not holding my breath.
    Hopefully they've been squeezing this guy for months and months, but these Obama people are FANATICS. I would not be surprised if they all fall on the sword rather than betray the Criminal In Cheif.

There better be real heads rolling, because this was nothing less than a deepstate coup attempt.

The only reason for him to do what he did was to unravel a lawful election.

In other words "Treason".

If he wants to take on sole responsibility and suffer the full consequences of that charge than so be it.

Guessing he wont be near as ballsy or eloquent as Nathan Hale walking the 13 steps.

Im hoping that this is the bottom of the food chain and will work our way up to bigger and bigger fish. With a little luck, we'll get high enough up that will cause others to reconsider ever trying it again. But I doubt we'll ever get to the TOP of the food chain. Someone will cover for the former top dip shits.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Trump better understand he will get no Quarter.

He will go to jail for the rest of his life on some "Trumped" up charge.

He fucked up everything they had been working on.

He better be as ruthless as they are.

If he does not now understand his olive branch to Hillary in January 17 or his thinking he could work with the holdover swampers was dumb, than he is about the stupidest son of a bitch there ever was.

All of this will be shut down Nov 4th when Biden wins because the Republicans couldn't get their nuts out of a vice and get Mitt Romney to stand up and tell Trump to go away.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    All of this will be shut down Nov 4th when Biden wins because the Republicans couldn't get their nuts out of a vice and get Mitt Romney to stand up and tell Trump to go away.

Mitt Romney.....now there is a fighter.

He flushed a certain win against Obama down the shitter easier than my keto fat lubed turds go through the trap.

Mitt Romney.....now there is a fighter.

He flushed a certain win against Obama down the shitter easier than my keto fat lubed turds go through the trap.

It was flushed by him because he said "Binder Full of Women". The second he said that, I said to my father sitting next to me -- he lost. And he did. The media needed something to latch onto with him without being a bigot themselves and they got it.

It was flushed by him because he said "Binder Full of Women". The second he said that, I said to my father sitting next to me -- he lost. And he did. The media needed something to latch onto with him without being a bigot themselves and they got it.

He lost when he let Candy Crowley fight Obamas battle regards Benghazi and proved what we all know he is a milquetoast wimp.

Obama went into the first debate high on spleef and had the media prop him up to save the savior.

Joe Biden apparently used "A Binder full of Black Women" and I hear crickets.

Reactions: Krawlven
    "Clinesmith didnt kill himself."

He lost when he let Candy Crowley fight Obamas battle regards Benghazi and proved what we all know he is a milquetoast wimp.

Obama went into the first debate high on spleef and had the media prop him up to save the savior.

Joe Biden apparently used "A Binder full of Black Women" and I hear crickets.
    Yea he was a complete failure against Obama. Looking back Obama couldn’t have had it any easier than McCain and Romney. What a joke. Now Hillary and Biden.

Is your father a sensitive little bitch too?

Does anyone here think Barr wants to distroy the FBI and NSA and take away a huge amount of power/control from D.C.?

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Does anyone here think Barr wants to distroy the FBI and NSA and take away a huge amount of power/control from D.C.?
    Barr defended hourichi. He’s a statist POS. All of this is just for show to make people think something will happen. Just like that yapping dog in Congress I forgot his name grilling people all the time. Nothing happened.

Barr defended hourichi. He’s a statist POS. All of this is just for show to make people think something will happen. Just like that yapping dog in Congress I forgot his name grilling people all the time. Nothing happened.
    Trey Gawdy. He was on tv this morning filling in on hannity. Not sure which of those two I dislike more.

gotta start somewhere. It's been shown, given a little pressure, they'll gladly throw each other under the bus.
    I must have missed that.....what big fish have been hooked and caught? All I've heard is Twitter accusations and a few verbal tongue lashings, but that's great if big timer has been brought to justice. Who was it?

Follow the pen - right?

So if the 'first arrests point in the direction' this is initially going to lead - that means this better leap frog really quickly to J. Roberts and FISA.

FWIW - this is Barr's statement regarding Seattle Police Chief Best's resignation. Keep in mind as Best was resigning her speech was positive of the Mayor and the crazies that created the situation. Best is swampy and there are no two ways about that.

Barr:

"I was disheartened to learn of the resignation of Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best. Her leadership and demonstrated commitment to her oath of office reflected all that is good about America’s law enforcement. In the face of mob violence, she drew the line in the sand and said, "Enough!", working tirelessly to save lives, protect her officers, and restore stability to Seattle. Her example should be an inspiration to all who respect the rule of law and cherish safety and security in their communities. This experience should be a lesson to state and local leaders about the real costs of irresponsible proposals to defund the police."

I have zero faith in Barr. I hope I am wrong.

ETA:

Potentially another crime': Lindsey Graham referring former FBI counterintelligence chief to John Durham

by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter & Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor

Updated Aug 14, 2020, 10:26 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-fbi-counterintelligence-chief-to-john-durham

{embedded vid at link provided}

{excerpt}:

"Sen. Lindsey Graham revealed on Friday that Bill Priestap, the FBI's former head of counterintelligence, is the official he claims gave misleading

information to the Senate Intelligence Committee in 2018 about the reliability of British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s anti-Trump dossier.

The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee told former Rep. Trey Gowdy, sitting in for Sean Hannity on his Fox News show, that he learned

the name from FBI Director Christopher Wray, and will hand over whatever information he gets to U.S. Attorney John Durham, who is conducting

a criminal inquiry into the Russia investigation. Priestap was a key leader in the FBI's Trump-Russia investigation, code-named Crossfire Hurricane.

"This is a big day for transparency and the rule of law. So [DOJ Inspector General Michael] Horowitz

— it's not in his report, Trey, but he found a briefing document dated sometime in February 2018

that was prepared by the FBI because the Senate Intel Committee …

had real concerns about the Russian subsource," Graham said."

"So they asked the FBI to come in and brief them. So I asked Director Wray, 'Who did the briefing?' Well, it's Bill Priestap, who's this guy?

He's one of the leaders of Crossfire Hurricane. A year after the subsource told the FBI in 2017 there is zero corroboration for the dossier,

I wouldn't trust it with a solid grain of salt, hearsay, bar talk. They knew for over a year, and now, you've got Bill Priestap on Feb. 15, 2018,

with four other people from the FBI briefing this Senate Intel Committee, completely whitewashing the truth about the reliability of the dossier,"

the South Carolina Republican added. "Now, Director Wray has been really good, he's given me the information, more is going to follow,

but what I'm going to do with this is turn it over to Durham
    because I think the briefing in 2018, a year after the subsource told the FBI the dossier

was a bunch of garbage, whitewashing that report to the Senate Intel Committee is potentially another crime.

So, I'm going to send all of this to Durham when I get it."

The announcement came hours after it was revealed that former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith intended to plead guilty to making a false statement

in the first criminal case coming from Durham's investigation. This relates to Clinesmith allegedly altering a CIA email to make it state that

Carter Page was “not a source” for the CIA as the FBI sought renewed Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court permission to wiretap the former

Trump campaign associate secretly, first described in a report by the Justice Department's inspector general.

The FBI's warrant applications in this matter relied, in part, on Steele’s now-discredited dossier.

'''

"Something tells me that Mr. Clinesmith knows where the bodies are buried,'''

and if I were in the FBI working on Crossfire Hurricane, I'd be very worried right now," Graham said

12:25 AM · Aug 15, 2020

.@LindseyGrahamSC

referring ex-FBI official Bill Priestap to John Durham over Steele dossier briefing.

ETA2:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/1...-cia-work-from-fisa-court-then-lied-about-it/

Clinesmith Charging Documents: FBI Withheld Page’s CIA Work From FISA Court, Then Lied About It

Last edited:
    b27fd16a95bc1be97423680c59107e36.jpg

Reactions: Charger442