• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Things I trust more than the Gubmint

IMG_0065.jpeg

big foot who happens to do commercials for jax links beef jerky , the Easter bunny that we ran over after it got caught up in a basket one of the kids left out side on Easter ( it was tramatic for the kids I could not stop laughing .) and santa whom a family member sent christmas cards to everyone of the deer he had killed with a strange unmistakable red nose sadly the pic was taken just as he was gutting the deer and well it did not go over like he thought it would .

Idiots driving gravel and rock trucks. I can trust them to be idiots, for sure. And yes, I say that because one almost ran into me today. But because I could trust that he would have reason to envy the brains of a door knob, I left myself enough room, slammed on the brakes, made them bark. But avoided a collision.

Who else do I trust more than the gummint?

A convict who says he is innocent. Especially if he was caught in the act of whatever crime.

Last edited:
I think we should trust God more than we trust the gubmint.