• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Things I would like to see made, but cannot find..

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.

I don;t think these are made...wish they were:

Does anybody make a scope tool kit (Allen for Dials, Allen for rings, wrench (simple) for mount) that all fits in a miniaturized fashion on either the rail, in a grip, or say off a PRS stock extra horizontal sling bracket?

Does anybody make a simple mount (rail) that will take the thread protector of the common barrel threads?

Re: Things I would like to see made, but cannot find..

I know they make compact light weight tool kits forbicycle riders.
But I'd just throw the allens I need in a small zip-loc and put it in my pocket or stock pack, also the IDF tactical slings have a small pocket on them to supposedly hold ear plugs, you could make a small pouch to hold what you need.
Or pay $35.00 for a picatiny rail, then $40 for a pouch to attach to it, it'll be so tacticool.
Curt

TAB actually has something that is in production now. Not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for but it will slide onto your sling for safe keeping. Let me get a hold of Tony to see if he can post something. They are supposed to be ready for sale in the next week or so.
Lisa

Is this what you have in mind? Like Lisa said, it's designed to slide onto your sling so you always have your scope tools accessible.

Made out of the same webbing we make our slings out of, along with heavy duty velcro and elastic. Triple stitched like all TAB GEAR.

I'll be getting some proper pictures for Lisa to give to the web guy along with a description. We've already got some made for inventory in OD Green and Coyote Brown. Black will be made in the future, say around the end of August.

The price will be $15.00

c3edd465.jpg

a6f03c68.jpg

18926e9f.jpg

9888e5e5.jpg

Good idea there Tony! Gonna order a couple of those..

Thank you Pat.

We've about got the bugs worked out on how we want to go about making up the dope holder that will also attach to the sling up at the front swivel. That's also working out very well in testing.

Nice piece when do you approximate deliveries?

Glad I found this thread. I'll be ordering a few of these myself