• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Things that make you go hmmm ….

Easy to "vet" somebody when you know nothing about them and when you enter some sketchy info into some computer database thats also, miraculously, empty, again, its quick to get done... "oh, nothing here, must be good to go"...

On the other hand when the .gov has to search through tons and tons of info its been gathering on its citizens for decades...well now, that takes some real time and effort. Gotta search through texts, phone recordings, social media history, credit card purchase history, etc...

And I bet they have more people "vetting" refugee's than the entire ATF NFA branch has employees...by a factor of 10...at least.

Time to get Green Card for a skilled Western European hard core & skilled engineer who is fluent in English (and happens to be a gun nut too) and who would be a net contributor with a solid low 6 figure salary - 4 years.

I agree the immigration system is completely broken. I want more like my bud above, and less "refugees"