• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Things you can say to your dog, but not to your wife.

As a puppy, dog was a butterball, bigger than all litter mates, and even the litter that followed, and dog maintained major round status thereafter, appropriately named "fatass"...

"Get over here fatass"
"Get your fatass in the truck fatass"
"You have got to be the most useless fatass in the world"
"Quit licking your sister fatass"
"Dont try f'g your daddy fatass"

And such.
Woman put on a few pounds last 6 months. Made the mistake of asking the dog, "why are you looking bigger fatass"
and woman THOUGHT I was talking to her... whooooooo !!!!!
Me and fatass were in the doghouse awhile over that one. Dog was like, "wtf did I do?"

Maybe I shouldn't have named the dog fatass....
After two years of being called fatass, dog wont answer to name woman gave it....

Then I said, "come here you fat fucking dog", and the woman, "what did you just say?"

Damn, you got a funny looking dick....

Taking you to the doctor to get you balls cut off....sorry.

"Getting dog all washed and clean"...let's go to the beach and pick up skanky bitches.

Why do you walk in a circle taking a shit?

Reactions: RNWRKNP
As a puppy, dog was a butterball, bigger than all litter mates, and even the litter that followed, and dog maintained major round status thereafter, appropriately named "fatass"...

"Get over here fatass"
"Get your fatass in the truck fatass"
"You have got to be the most useless fatass in the world"
"Quit licking your sister fatass"
"Dont try f'g your daddy fatass"

And such.
Woman put on a few pounds last 6 months. Made the mistake of asking the dog, "why are you looking bigger fatass"
and woman THOUGHT I was talking to her... whooooooo !!!!!
Me and fatass were in the doghouse awhile over that one. Dog was like, "wtf did I do?"

Maybe I shouldn't have named the dog fatass....
After two years of being called fatass, dog wont answer to name woman gave it....

Then I said, "come here you fat fucking dog", and the woman, "what did you just say?"

lol, get your fatass in the truck fatass, yep, not workin w the wives

IEZMLaD.jpg

As a kid growing up, we hired out to bale hay and shell corn. Guy south of us we did some work for had a dog named “Damnit”. Come here Damnit... Use your imagination. It was funny.

Reactions: RNWRKNP and 1J04
You horny sumbitch settle down.

…...can't say it cuz it's not an issue :cry:

My wife gives me crap because because I can't take a shower or even a shit without both dogs laying in the bathroom floor waiting on me to be done, I've been gone working a new job for the last six months and haven't been home much now they do it with her.
If she tries to shut the door they scratch at it until let in. ?

^^^^^^ I said just that to my now ex-wife.
She was well on the way to that title and I was done holding anything back when her family showed up and were total bitches to me in my own house.
All 3 of them are actually.........

You been rolling in shit again?

Oh boy that's hot, would you do her? (driving through town)

Holy shit, what the fuck did you eat?

I was laughing about these, and my wife read a few over my shoulder. I asked her "What could you say to your dog,that you wouldn't say to your husband?" She looked at me with THAT look, and said, "Who's a good boy?"

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Stop chewing on the carpet!!

God, your breath stinks. Have you been licking your ass again?

Okay, now roll over. Sit up and beg.

You need a bath.

What fucking dead animal did you roll in this time?

Get down! You're not allowed up here with your toys.