• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Third Generation has POWDER

I appreciate the heads up sir, I was able to snag some much needed 4350 and even some 4831 although it wasn't the SC. I know both those powders are hard to come by and dont expect them to last long.

They had over 280 pounds of H4350 yesterday and it flew off the shelves. I was lucky enough to get 5 pounds of it for my creedmoor, plus a few pounds of the 8208 for my Grendel. I hope other members jumped on it as well.

3rgGSS has been good at having some reloading powders in stock over the last few months. I have been successful at buying several Hodgdon powders including H322, Varget and HP38. Best bet is to keep checking daily until you see the powder you need in stock and don't wait 10 minutes to order. When I ordered the Varget a few weeks ago, they had something like 380 1 pounders in stock that sold out in a couple hours. Some other powder types are lasting days to a couple weeks. Benchmark has been available at 3rdGSS for a couple weeks. Titegroup was in stock 2 weeks ago and sold out quickly and it looks like it is back in stock today. Slowly but surely reloading supplies are becoming available.

Last edited:
Ive got a ton of varget and H1000 but dang if I can find H110 for blackout. Only have two pounds left.