• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Third or Fourth HardRock Match on 5/31/14

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

Take your pick on what match number since the last one had to be cancelled, I'll just be glad to get out and shoot! Practice day on 5/30, match on 5/3131. It should be warm, so bring plenty of fluids.

Matches are near Auburn/Opelika AL. Short COF is five rounds each @ 600, 800, 900 and 1k at a 1 MOA bullseye worth 10 points, a 2 MOA scoring ring worth 5 points. No sighters and no wind flags. If you would like the full schedule and rules, please send me a PM with your FIRST and LAST name along with your email address.

Thanks,
DocB

Sadly I must report my days of shooting HR matches are over. Things have changed for me and I need to spend all the time I can with my Grandson.
You guys have fun and be safe.

Good day,

Looks like a light turnout for a warm weather match. The .223 shooters need to sign up ASAP. All PMs and emails have a reply.

Thanks,
DocB

Doc. Tom and I will be there fri. And sat.tom .308 only no brake. I'll shoot .223,.308 and a 6.5x55 for atg all no brake thanks jeff.

JT,

Both are signed up. See you then. All other emails and PMs have a response.

Thanks,
Doc

Good day,

OSOK reports the road is in good shape with some wet spots. All PMs and emails have a reply, see you at practice and the match.

Thanks,
DocB

Patrick,

Your PMs have a response. I'm the person you should send any inquiries and who will respond to any questions.

Thanks,
DocB

S4F,

Only way to make it better is cloudy all day instead of the first relays. Huskey really has his thumb on the clouds, they only show up while he's down range. All you've got to do reverse whatever switch he's using.

Everyone should have the results within the next 24 hours, which is how long it may take your email provider to deliver it to you. I sent them around 2110 EDT.

Thanks for attending and Congratulations to the Winners,
DocB