• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing This bull got hosed...

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    We had a good day... my first client shot this little 6X5 early this morning, glad he got this one out of the gene pool...

Troyselk.jpg

My next hunter came in and took this big guy in the middle of the day, (about 2 p.m.), both these elk were shot less than a mile from my backyard... within the past 10yrs I've been guiding since leaving college, & I've gotten more satisfaction being able to put guys on animals that have been applying for 20yrs than most regular hunters would ever know... My last hunter is actually my go to guy for taxidermy as well, his mom's been in real bad shape, he's a bust ass guy, has about 3-4 jobs, and this was his 19th year of applying for the SD prairie elk tag... two days before seasons end, it couldn't of happened to a better man...
    as always fellas, ENJOY!!!

Martyselk.jpg

when all was said and done, THIS BULL GOT HOSED, LITERALLY!!!

Thisbullgothosed.jpg

Re: This bull got hosed...

Congrats on two great hunts!! Awesome pics

Re: This bull got hosed...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    where is the white stuff that is supposed to be on the ground ?? </div></div>
    yeah, no kidding, glad they got em the day they did, cause 3 days before the wind was about 30-50mph and the temp was 90F.