• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s This chick digs the Shocker....

Re: This chick digs the Shocker....

Already been posted a couple times, but is still a great video. Dumb bitch behind the camera laughs too much and too loud sometimes...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Already been posted a couple times, but is still a great video. Dumb bitch behind the camera laughs too much and too loud sometimes...</div></div>

10-4.....I thought that was what we do on the hide....re-post the same ole' s#%t!
Just sayin' (laugh out loud)
smile.gif

It was pretty good til she opened her mouth.

I never saw that. Thanks for posting. I agree on the double wrap too. Then again, she's partying with chicks, we may have never had a chance.