• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s This Chick is a Bad Ass

Re: This Chick is a Bad Ass

Holy hell. The funnier thing is my friend is one of the girls getting laid out on the BYU team. She graduated my high school the same year as me and received a scholarship for soccer at BYU. Nice to see she can take a hit, she was always a savage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently discussions of sportsmanship weren't a high priority in her household. </div></div>

Did you watch the world cup? There were more actors there than in a movie theater. Point being, soccer is crazy, teenage girls are crazy, combine the two and you occasionally get outcomes like this. My sister has a scar from an ACL surgery to prove it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=4629837

This didn't end well for her

New Mexico women's soccer defender Elizabeth Lambert has been suspended indefinitely after engaging in rough play -- including hauling an opposing player to the ground by her pony tail -- in the Lobos' 1-0 loss to BYU in the Mountain West Conference semifinals.

Lambert is prohibited from taking part in practices, games and conditioning, coach Kit Vela announced Friday.

"Liz is a quality student-athlete, but in this instance her actions clearly crossed the line of fair play and good sportsmanship," Vela said.

Video footage of the game shows Lambert, a junior, committing a series of excessively rough plays, including kicking, tackles, a forearm shiver to the back -- in response to an elbow to the ribs -- and yanking BYU forward Kassidy Shumway to the ground by her hair.

Lambert was assessed a yellow card during the 76th minute, apparently for tripping.

On Friday, Lambert apologized for her actions, saying she was "deeply and wholeheartedly regretful."

"I let my emotions get the best of me in a heated situation. I take full responsibility for my actions and accept any punishment felt necessary," Lambert said. "This is in no way indicative of my character or the soccer player that I am. I am sorry to my coaches and teammates for any and all damages I have brought upon them.

"I am especially sorry to BYU and the BYU women's soccer players that were personally affected by my actions. I have the utmost respect for the BYU women's soccer program and its players."

The Mountain West said it endorsed New Mexico's discipline of Lambert, saying her actions violated the conference's sportsmanship policy. The conference said it would continue an internal review of "the overall dynamic involved in the match" and said it would not comment further.

"Liz's conduct on the field against BYU was completely inappropriate," said Paul Krebs, New Mexico's vice president for athletics. "There is no way to defend her actions."

BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe, in a news release, said Krebs had contacted him after the incident.

"It's an unfortunate incident that occurred in the game Thursday afternoon," Holmoe said. "The University of New Mexico and the Mountain West Conference have reviewed the situation and have acted appropriately ... I am pleased with his immediate response to the matter."

New Mexico (13-5-3) was the No. 4 seed in the tournament. Top-seeded BYU (17-2-2), ranked No. 17 in the NCSAA/adidas College Soccer Women's Top 25, advanced to the tournament final against San Diego State with the win.

The Cougars scored the game's lone goal on a Carlee Payne header off a direct kick in the 31st minute.

She needs to either Go Marine or join the women's hockey team.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Apache</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Apparently discussions of sportsmanship weren't a high priority in her household. </div></div>

Did you watch the world cup? There were more actors there than in a movie theater. Point being, soccer is crazy, teenage girls are crazy, combine the two and you occasionally get outcomes like this. My sister has a scar from an ACL surgery to prove it. </div></div>

Acting notwithstanding, it's pretty clear what's going on there. What can I say, I'm old-fashioned(shit, I'm just plain getting old) and just don't see anything so commendable there. Just different generations I guess...

They should schedule the game around her PMS.....

And the soccer moms say I'm a violent guy because I shoot guns
laugh.gif

Obviously they were losing, so she lost her temper. Future trailer-park momma there...she'll be sittin on the steps smokin a cig every time the police show up to take her in for DV on her boyfriend. Then one day she'll kill one...and go play in a prison soccer league.

Hey, sounds like a movie...

Yes, lets just take that 5 second clip and say she is horrible. But, this happened moments after the girl with the pony tails got away with tripping/tacling her. You can see pony tail smiling because she got away with it right before she gets taken down.

No, two wrongs don't make a right, but my parents raised be the same way. If it was me, I would have done something similar, but just tried to hide it better!

She is going to make some lucky guy very happy one day.

Until he pisses her off!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This girl is a piece of shit. </div></div>
I completely agree.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MKSMN762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously they were losing, so she lost her temper. Future trailer-park momma there...she'll be sittin on the steps smokin a cig every time the police show up to take her in for DV on her boyfriend. Then one day she'll kill one...and go play in a prison soccer league.

Hey, sounds like a movie...</div></div>

Now thats funny!

Damn That's HOT! I wonder if she likes to fight in the sac. Did y'all see the shitter on that critter? My mouth is watering FUCK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MKSMN762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obviously they were losing, so she lost her temper. Future trailer-park momma there...she'll be sittin on the steps smokin a cig every time the police show up to take her in for DV on her boyfriend. Then one day she'll kill one...and go play in a prison soccer league.

Hey, sounds like a movie... </div></div>

she'll prolly get a reality tv show outta this deal

like to see her get clotheslined

If you watch the video, it looks like the girl who got thrown to the ground by her hair reaches back and tries to put her hand up the blonde girl's shorts right before she gets dropped.

That's kind of hot.

fitting you saw that ...with a name like semour ...almost read your name as smour guntz ...intially thought you were related to shankster

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So should I guess that I am the only one that was turned on by that vid?

</div></div>

no, you are not the only one. that girl is vicious and a sociopath. im in love. but i think she needs a rifle, and a few years to mellow in a combat zone, lol

man how would you hit that? just straight up approach? sneak up and wrestle it in? best 3 of 5 gets loser? possibly contract a team of ninjas to bind her? naw, that wouldnt be fun her tied up. maybe just hold her down til i get on and lets see if i can stay on, lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Megacab said:
maybe just hold her down til i get on and lets see if i can stay on, lol </div></div>

Oh! Rodeo sex!!

Neil

I proposed marriage to her.
I think she is awesome, obviously very passionate about the game.

Yeah she was out of line but I don't think it is one sided as it appears.

that girl needs to be punched in the face. what a dumb bitch.

Awesome. The pony tail thing was a little much, but she's obviously going to have her birthday taken away for that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So should I guess that I am the only one that was turned on by that vid?

</div></div>

no, you are not the only one. that girl is vicious and a sociopath. im in love. but i think she needs a rifle, and a few years to mellow in a combat zone, lol

man how would you hit that? just straight up approach? sneak up and wrestle it in? best 3 of 5 gets loser? possibly contract a team of ninjas to bind her? naw, that wouldnt be fun her tied up. maybe just hold her down til i get on and lets see if i can stay on, lol </div></div>

How do you hit that ?
Any way she lets you !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kink87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id date her... </div></div>

She'd make a great ex-wife

She's an idiot and probably causes the keeper and coach endless worry due to red cards and PK's.

I'm amazed at the number of people on this site who are perfect sports. I've had bad days, bad games, and an occasional bad attitude. Based on what I read about the game, it wasn't <span style="font-style: italic">only</span> her playing a bit rough, I believe the other team was participating. Everyone saying things to the effect of her being a bitch, piece of shit, and completely psycho - well, I'd just hate to have someone see less than 2:00 of your life to make lasting judgments on your character.

I personally don't think that it was good sportsmanship in that game, but it seems that she's pretty standup aside from that, and she does take her sport seriously. I think she's a badass, even if she was fighting dirty during a soccer game. Pretty ballsy to me.

Shit if all soccer games had that much excitment it might actually catch on. She just relized how fucking boring soccer is and tried to spice it up a bit.