• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This crap would not end well in my neighborhood........

I don't give a shit if I get arrested for defending myself or another innocent person in our homes. I have come to terms with it at this point. I won't torture and I will not intimidate, but I will react with overwhelming deadly force. Plenty of worse things to be than a killer, and as the saying goes "if you don't stand for something then you'll fall for anything".
Pretty sure you are supposed to knee cap with a suppressed 22 or airfun from a position of concealment way before they are in frontier if your house

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Just aim for the pelvis and upper thigh with your .22 and then the criminal's buddies will be beating feet to get their criminal buddies to the hospital.

Just aim for the pelvis and upper thigh with your .22 and then the criminal's buddies will be beating feet to get their criminal buddies to the hospital.
That sure beats the headshot plan - where they leave the guy there and leave you to deal with the decaying heap.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
for these idiot thugs.
Aaawww F-NO!
This black man worked 18 hour days for 20 years to earn what I've got...

And raised a family, kept them housed, fed, educated, and a life full of fun and love. All three children are gainfully employed and providing a service to this community. One is a successful lawyer, One works in Customer support, and my youngest starts as a prosecutor next week after graduating college three months ago.
These people are hoodlum bums that deserve nothing but .22lr, .40 S&W, 45, 30-30, and my 6.5 creedmoor.

I live in a neighborhood that is about 15 years old. Good people, but most are moving on to bigger or smaller places. Lots of older good folks.

Houses in my neighborhood are being bought up by 20's-30's couples from Tinker, and Fort Sill. They see the flag and stop to say thanks and shoot the shit. Lots of pro Trump and 2A stickers.

I think we'll be fine should this happen in my hood 😁

I just wish they all wern't fregging K-State fans though

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Just curious, because My Lady was asking me,,,, but has anything actually happened further with this?

Any "Berlin walks" or anything like that, exodus'ing from Seattle? (that's a technical term)

Who cares what happens in South Africa. Oh, wait, this is Seattle.