• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This guy is going to tell us how to be masculine

These little shits want a structured system that will in the end, will kill most of them. They tend to worship things and people, who in reality are their biggest enemies.
They need to work remotely, they job hop, and my favorite, they travel with a Purpose. Travel or vacation with a purpose, WTF does that mean? The Grand Canyon is out, the Colosseum in Rome is not on the bucket list unless they can deface the place. Instead, if drake likes a hotspot nightclub in bumfuck, let's go. Take some selfies you twats!
With prices, I feel for them, the American Dream may be harder to realize today, but fuck, the american fantasy in in your grasp.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Watch it! He looks like a real mean cocksucker!

Yep. He DEFINITELY looks like he catches, not pitches... Good thing he's not part of a particular "social club" that kinda frowns upon that sorta thing...

The screenwriters for the Sopranos REALLY missed a chance to add another funny line to this scene. They should have had Tony at the end go: "All right... It doesn't matter if you are catching or pitching... You are still on the team"...

anim_lol.gif

Reactions: 232593
Just look at the likes to dislike ratio at the bottom of the article. It also automatically appears right above your bottom navigation bar if you are on Android mobile...

185 likes. 3K dislikes. And that is on MSN...
anim_lol.gif

Talk about a PROPER ratio...

This is something that requires farther comment. That ratio......

We are lead to believe that those looking at traditional roles for men and women are the minority. You are the dinosaur, the world has changed, you need to move forward. Well no that is the lie. The world has not changed, you are being told the world has changed and you are being singled out because you are not going along with the "group think". There is a very small minority that is pushing this. Forcing this into your lane. You will let them in your lane and you will let them into all aspects of your lane, if you don't let the name calling begin, and it is getting to the point you could go to prison for the most stupid things, wrong pronoun....fuck off and go away.

More and more you are starting to see stories of people "resisting". They are colored in such a way to make them see extreme, think muslim people not allowing the fag flag to fly at city hall story of a while ago. The key to this is Muslim. Extreme views by these Muslim people. See how they worked that. They are not extreme views but main stream views.

Eh babbled enough again, I think you get where I am coming from.

"Dude looks like a lady..." - Steven Tyler