• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This guy was supposed to be an Army Sniper?

B4Maz

Private
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2014
Houston, TX
Don't pay attention to him drinking right before shooting, not having dope, not using a kestrel, not knowing how to Mil a target....🤦‍♂️

I would definitely say not all snipers are created equal. Lunkers is not in Jim Gillilands category

Reactions: TACC
Idk but I can say he does seem like one of the "slower" ones ive encountered at Army SS vs someone pretending to be but hey who really knows with this guy as Idk him. Yeah, Army SS sure isnt USMC SS but reguardless of any schools you will join you will always have people who do better than others and there is always the bottom of that list too.

-Reagan

At least he had the cameraman check his barrel for obstructions 17 minutes into the vid.

Even if he was trained via a **traveling band**, he would known way more, than what he showed. Thing is, if his shooting ability is that bad, how did he pass F/C or L/N at all? I believe it was said here long ago, by the past AMU commander,.... I can train a monkey to shoot,... the rest is much harder,..or something to that effect.
If he went to the point of having body tats, of past deeds/tools, that the kind of shit you don't ever forget ,....

** he is not old enough for that anyway.
edit for fat fingers

Last edited:
The trigger pull is just time they cut out on the edit.

He has other videos, and he can shoot. I've seen him on other channels running out to 1k with no issues.

Even the last place graduate is a graduate. Doesn't matter if you get a D or an A, a pass is a pass.

He does act like a douche.

Not all shooters are created equal…

I’d agree 100% , I’d like to also add either are builders lol

But what would I know ;)

Mike R.

I can't say that he came through while I was there. Seems like he has lost some of the fundamentals of the craft if he did.
USASS is a only basic introduction into the craft; at 5 weeks long throughout the late 90's and early 2000's, it only introduced potential Snipers to a minimal understanding of what can be accomplished in the field as half of the time was dedicated to testing rather than overall skill improvement. Two bad days in a row could likely send you home. Snipers were given a foundation to take back to their units for further development; problem is that few units have dedicated programs to further and share that knowledge as there are to many other "priorities" that must be done.
I do wish that the Big Army would change it's belief of "teaching to test" rather than a belief of "teaching to learn". I can say that USMC does have a better understanding by having longer training and dedicated MOS jobs.

And freaking holy cow! What happened to slow bolt manipulation???

Reactions: 19Scout77
Just because someone survived the school house doesn't mean they are competent. Not all guys embrace the lifestyle and put in the minimum effort. Hell some go back to non B4 spots depending on unit. Shot with more than a few guys who were grads from Army Sniper and SOTIC who did not impress me. On the other hand there are some fantastic gentlemen who make you real happy they are our side. The curriculum is probably much better today with the technology available. Years ago, not so much. The SOTIC guys were he ones who scared me the most, I guess they were just sending guys there to eat up slots at the time.

Its no different than ranger school. Ball buster course but its just that, a TRADOC course. Life in Batt and life in big army with a tab might as well be different branches. You actually have to earn and keep your spot vs just coasting along. RFS