• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s This is an AR Tacticool must have!

Nostradumbass

Falconer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2009
    NE Texas
    When I saw this, I knew i must share this gem! Not sure how long it's been out, but it's sure to give every mall ninja that much needed tactical edge! :D

SpitZlead

null_zpsc318e2c1.jpg

Last edited:
    i sent them a email to see if i can get in 5/8 24. . . .fingers crossed anxiously waiting

Not going to lie, I want that, and it Cerakoted like a real Dragon head.

new trend huh? next is going to be pokemon... then other stupid figures. Like a persons head with its mouth being the muzzle. or their head with a hole in it.

Meh. I've been rolling with a set of fuzzy dice hanging from my bayonet lug for years. If it were an Elvis head? Now that would get my attention.

Even though this model could be used as a rebar cutter, I'm holding out for the screaming unicorn with the bayonet horn. You know, for when the zombies come...

Just more tacticrap! Who thinks this junk up? Must be having LSD flashbacks! Sad, but I would'nt be surprised if there's a long waiting list for these somewhere.

The bipod clamping directly to the barrel adds a nice touch. Must have a dampening effect on the unbridled badassery added by that dragon head.

The bipod is made to clamp in the space under the front sight, had one in Nam just like it. Worked just fine, free ammo and all the full auto you could stand. The best of times.

can i get one that looks like a big snatch?

It's a .22 cal, it wouldn't be a 'big' snatch. But I like where you're going with that. How 'bout a parkerized penis where the bullet comes out the pee hole? You could call it prince albert something something if it were a brake. I'm with Mike, it's so stupid it's cool. If they make a .30 or 6.5, I would absolutely shoot F class with it. Psyops!

My wife likes dragons. I showed it to her. After she stopped laughing, she said, "Yeah, I like that. You can put one of those on my AR...." I told her I'd get it Cerakoted in Barbie Pink for her. LOL :)

It's a .22 cal, it wouldn't be a 'big' snatch. But I like where you're going with that. How 'bout a parkerized penis where the bullet comes out the pee hole? You could call it prince albert something something if it were a brake. I'm with Mike, it's so stupid it's cool. If they make a .30 or 6.5, I would absolutely shoot F class with it. Psyops!

Get a fuzzy ball sack shaped rear bag to go with your penis flash suppressor and you would be like a hair in a biscuit.
    On a serious note, I expect this dumb ass thing would throw your groups off.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Fapatalk 2.

Who wants to contact the seller about a SH group buy?

Ball sac rear bag... LMAO!

Meh. I've been rolling with a set of fuzzy dice hanging from my bayonet lug for years. If it were an Elvis head? Now that would get my attention.

Fuzzy dice... don't those just catch fire in the muzzle blast? I run a pair of Neuticles hanging from a chain! And if they come up with Elvis, count me in for a group buy! Thank you very much, colonel...

OP... thanks for posting. Best laugh of the day, then again it's early yet and we still have not finished discussing the Brow Guard, now available in Cadpat.

Cheers,

Sirhr

That's cool! I have a Muno (Yo Gabba Gabba) suppressor so I'd have to be sure it would be compatible with that. If it is put me down for the group buy.

Muno-Best.jpeg

Looks like the end of a Sex Toy I saw on a street vendors blanket when I was overseas, many years ago.

Hmmmm... Not sure what you're talking about. It was a gift. Funny story. I found it the day before my birthday in my wife's panty drawer. It works really well and you should hear how it shoots wet. ;)

This was obviously "Fashioned in the Flames of Fuctardery!" Yeah, I said it. That's your quotable quote for the day! CKruse