• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s This is awesome.

Re: This is awesome.

That right there is what I want for christmas. I'm a softie for babies and I'd give just about anything in the world to be able to go around and provide that gift. Not even that kids binky was important when he heard his mother's voice.

OP thanks for the video. It's nice to see things that put life back into perspective now and again.

- Brandon

Good to get off the silly stuff once and a while and think how lucky we all are to be here. Thanks for the post.

Thanks for sharing . I may be a grumpy old man but I am very tender-hearted when it comes to children . I thank the Lord for my children being as healthy as they are .

david

Awesome video. Did anyone happen to read the comments? I cant believe there are actually people out there that would be upset about this video because "the child didn't get to decide if he wanted to be deaf or not" Are you serious!?

Awesome.Thank you. Technology is pretty Amazing , that little guy will be able to live a much more enriched life . In a few years I may need that. I work around Jets.

Fantastic - made my day to see that.