• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THIS IS F---CKING HUUUUUUGE!!! Sidney Powell, Tom Fitton, Lou Dobbs discuss #Hammer & #Scorecard

You show up after being gone since march to run your cock holster.

R
Are my rights any different than yours ? I love little stalkers, nothing more pleasing than living in your head. Hey but in all seriousness good To see your checking up on me , makes me feel good.

Well douchebag... you said zero court case wins... you were wrong. Simple as that... you didn’t say trump team had won no cases over “four feet”... and I would not call the SCOTUS weighing in on PA a nothing burger... nothing has happened yet because they ha e not heard an actual case. Simply a stay motion. Could turn into nothing... like I said, we will see. But when the SCOTUS weighs in on your side, that’s a win... 0-10??? Not so much.

first machine was 6000 votes that cost trump a county then was over turned.

second case was another machine that switched votes to Dem and they announced a Dem seat, only to find the glitch in Oakland county this time, and it was switched back to a Repub winner.

That’s at least two.

(and yes, I stated CA above, and it was not Oakland, CA...Oakland MI before you nit pick some bullshit. CA experienced the Glitches along with GA... audits were happening in MI where they have found two now).

...https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/another-computer-glitch-identified-corrected-california-led-republican-winning-race/?utm_source=Parler&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
I’m sorry 1 for 10. I’m laughing my ass off you consider some dip shits moving closer 4 feet a win, anyone could watch up close the whole time on the live feed.

SCOTUS is a nothing burger like already stated they can throw all those votes out that they already had put aside and Trump still would be behind 15k American VOTES.

Are my rights any different than yours ? I love little stalkers, nothing more pleasing than living in your head. Hey but in all seriousness good To see your checking up on me , makes me feel good.
Easy to remember a dumbass.
So if I critique your words that equals depriving you of your rights?
Did you vote for Uncle Joe?

R

http://newtube.app/user/TonyHeller/QWczw4W This link is a video explaining the Dominion voting product and how it can be easily hacked, the company SCYTL (Clarity Elections)located in Barcelona Spain which Diane Finestiens husband owns controlling interest in and Pelosis chief of staff is the chief executive at SCYTL . Russell Ramsland from Allied Security Operations lays out all the information in this video of the work they did to test the vulnerabilities of Dominion and its server in Frankfurt Germany. Skip to 2:15 in the video to the start of interview with Ramsland. Apparently their servers have been siezed last night in Frankfurt by a US agency, possibly US Army. Those servers contain the voter logs and vote tabulation of 28 states including all the swing states. The forensic evidence will be there on those servers to expose how the votes were falsified and stolen.
Please show us where Feinstein's husband has anything to do with this company let alone controlling Interest. I will Waite . Nothing worse than spreading fake news so I’ll Waite before labeling it such.

Easy to remember a dumbass.
So if I critique your words that equals depriving you of your rights?
Did you vote for Uncle Joe?

R
I love tough guys behind keyboards. Let me guess you once were someone very very impotant..... purposely spelt wrong for you.

so based on this link, whomever was accessing Dominion and making alterations to the votes left a trail and didnt know how to cover their tracks. Sounds like they know who is responsible

That’s links to mentions on the dark web, I had hopes there was some good reading there.

———-

And just in case you need the corporate 10k filing with Blums name on it...

—————-

Done “waite-ing”.. and I reiterate... douchebag...

Dominion’s ImageCast Remote 5.2 web interface is remotely accessible.

The software is from Avid Technologies Inc, and Richard C. Blum is the owner and Dianne Feinstein’s husband.

Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein is an American politician who has served as the senior United States Senator from Californiasince 1992. A member of the Democratic Party, Feinstein was Mayor of San Francisco from 1978 to 1988.

Richard Blum is an American investor and husband of United States Senator Dianne Feinstein. He is the chairman and president of Blum Capital, an equity investment management firm. Blum’s wife, Senator Dianne Feinstein, has received scrutiny due to her husband’s government contracts and extensive business dealings with China and her past votes on trade issues with the country. Blum has denied any wrongdoing. URS Corp, which Blum had a substantial stake in, bought EG&G, a leading provider of technical services and management to the United States military, from The Carlyle Group in 2002; EG&G subsequently won a $600 million defense contract.

Blum and his wife have also received significant scrutiny and criticism due to his 75% stake in contractor Tutor Perini, which received hundreds of millions to billions of dollars in military contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan during those countries’ U.S. occupation.

So your saying SCYTL is Avid ? Both links are blocked for me till I’m back on US soil.

He’s arguing one thing and posting another. SCYTL is not AVID technology. I’m waiting for his link to the SCYTL, I don’t see any 10k’s.

Grilled cheese sandwich:
White bread and velveeta cheese
Sourdough and sharp cheddar

http://newtube.app/user/TonyHeller/QWczw4W This link is a video explaining the Dominion voting product and how it can be easily hacked, the company SCYTL (Clarity Elections)located in Barcelona Spain which Diane Finestiens husband owns controlling interest in and Pelosis chief of staff is the chief executive at SCYTL . Russell Ramsland from Allied Security Operations lays out all the information in this video of the work they did to test the vulnerabilities of Dominion and its server in Frankfurt Germany. Skip to 2:15 in the video to the start of interview with Ramsland. Apparently their servers have been siezed last night in Frankfurt by a US agency, possibly US Army. Those servers contain the voter logs and vote tabulation of 28 states including all the swing states. The forensic evidence will be there on those servers to expose how the votes were falsified and stolen.

If half of what this man has revealed is true... we are SO FAR BEYOND FUCKED. But I have to question could our Presidential voting infastructure really be stored in Spain and Germany? Could it really be THAT insanely porus?

Reactions: Snuby642
So your saying SCYTL is Avid ? Both links are blocked for me till I’m back on US soil.
Ever heard of a VPN commie?

They're like fucking magic.

I'll tell ya what, let's skip the foreplay and get down to the fucking.

You get your man bun wearing, flannel clad heroes together and just step up to the plate #anyfuckintime you feel froggy.

You shitstains haven't ever known fear or pain yet, and when you finally decide to grow up and back up your little communist revolution with genuine force and direct action you will see what the other side has been holding off on

Black flag motherfucker. Guaranteed.

No, I’m saying exactly what the documents snd links show.

it’s not a mysterious secret dark web Qanaon link...

it’s a link to the United Stated Security Exchange Commission web showing that Avid is owned by Feinstein’s Hubby... which you wanted to see... Avid Tech created and Distributed Dominion Voting systems and software, specifically Dominion Image Cast 5.2 web interface which is the software in question.

Dude, I get your an overseas troll, but you have really got to put a little effort into this... like, cinch up up your Bobby socks really high,.. all the way to your Kamala knees, and try really really hard... it’s not as fun if you demand a more official link then complain your to stupid to get to a public us gov web site...

next question...

...and for everyone else on here not an over seas troll with an iq just under 9....

this retarded badgering is actually helping. I really hadn’t posted things like the US SEC link, not broken down like alphabets who was who until he started asking troll questions.
So playing along, but the retard hail storm has helped synthesize the logic of it a bit..

This conversation started with the dip shit saying Feinstein’s husband owns controlling interest in SCYTL... Now we have someone who wants to spin that comment into he owns control in AVID. First you posted the wrong sec form to show this, second he doesn’t even own 1% controlling interest in AVID , he actually holds less than .01%, your conspiracy theory is hilarious. Typical Trump supporters... let’s spread fake news and then have the sheep take it to other forum where other dip shits will take it for the gospel.

SCYTL is a private company owned by a foreign individual......Please back up the fella who saidher husband owns controlling interest without spinning this into AVID where he doesn’t even show up on the first page of ownership.

No more fake news let’s only discuss facts fellas.

Now if someone fucked with our election let’s find them and prosecute. But let’s stop the fake conspiracy news you fellas are spreading.... Facts.... no more fake news.

Now if someone fucked with our election let’s find them and prosecute. But let’s stop the fake conspiracy news you fellas are spreading.... Facts.... no more fake news.

maybe we can fake a dossier, leak it to the media, and then use the media to confirm that the dossier is real?

I mean, thats what the FBI did to tell us that Putin had conspired with Trump to steal the 2016 election. Is what is going on right now more or less outrageous than that farce?

Reactions: FishinGuns
Ever heard of a VPN commie?

They're like fucking magic.

I'll tell ya what, let's skip the foreplay and get down to the fucking.

You get your man bun wearing, flannel clad heroes together and just step up to the plate #anyfuckintime you feel froggy.

You shitstains haven't ever known fear or pain yet, and when you finally decide to grow up and back up your little communist revolution with genuine force and direct action you will see what the other side has been holding off on

Black flag motherfucker. Guaranteed.
I think you should elaborate for the rest of the class.

R

Our media today is the product, and offspring of Walter Duranty, New York Times progagandist and Pulitzer "Prize" LOL winner who falsely, knowingly, and willingly reported that there was "no crime, or abuse in Russia" while Stalin was starving, abusing, and murdering millions of Ukrainians. Duranty, a Brit, got our government to recognize the Soviets as the "legitimate" government of Russia based upon his lies. That's the root of our media, by the way his Pulitzer prize based on his propaganda has never been revoked, conscience and accountability are very much absent in that profession. Watch the movie "Mr. Jones" it shows how an honest reporter, Gareth Jones unmasked commie Duranty and the "Holodomor", the genocide of the Ukrainians, and how Duranty proceeded to ruin that man's reputation and career. Duranty is no doubt one of the heroes of our smear and lie media today.

maybe we can fake a dossier, leak it to the media, and then use the media to confirm that the dossier is real?

I mean, thats what the FBI did to tell us that Putin had conspired with Trump to steal the 2016 election. Is what is going on right now more or less outrageous than that farce?
No fake dossier needed there are mountains of evidence on Hunter Biden's laptops, and evidence of organized, nationwide voter fraud, however the DOJ, i.e. Mr. Barr seems to be MIA. The FBI seems more interested in checking their insurance policies; and the rest of our bureaucracy is looking forward to having their college loans forgiven for services rendered to the DNC it seems. It is disgusting when voter fraud is treated with less fervor than the prosecution of parking tickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I think you should elaborate for the rest of the class.

R

Ever had one of those days/conversations where ya just can't find the correct words to express yourself sufficiently?

This banana republic , current USA situation is beyond that .

Iraq had more secure elections with purple ink than parts of the United States did last week.

Last edited:
I heard that Pelosi's former Chief of Staff is a Board member and Feinstien's husband is a major shareholder of the company that developed that counting software.
somebody claimed this is fake news, but i have no idea...

Ever had one of those days/conversations where ya just can't find the correct words to express yourself sufficiently?

This banana republic , current USA situation is beyond that .

Iraq had more secure elections with purple ink that parts of the United States last week.
I know, and it was us that facilitated their elections, but then again there were no "Democrats" involved. However, with all this fraud there is no way in hell that this goes to a decision without going to the Supreme Court first and without the cheaters at the very minimum going to federal prison for a very long time this time. This fraud is an attack on our constitution, our nation, and the American people.

I know, and it was us that facilitated their elections, but then again there were no "Democrats" involved. However, with all this fraud there is no way in hell that this goes to a decision without going to the Supreme Court first and without the cheaters at the very minimum going to federal prison for a very long time this time. This fraud is an attack on our constitution, our nation, and the American people.

Agree 100℅.

If this stands, there is no peaceful recourse to fix this system. Voting is one of the tenets of a free country. Ours is clearly not that today.

Is THAT worth sacrifices and pain?

It is to some, not to most I'd wager.

Not that I've had much faith in this system for decades.....but I officially have zero fucking faith or confidence today.

Zero.

And as bad as it pisses me off watching Trump get robbed , this is much bigger than a simple election.

It's a genuine gut check for those who believe in an old piece of paper.

A genuine test for the future of this republic.

Will we pass?

Time will tell.

Fuck you Fusion center btw. 👆

I'm sure that there are many here that remember these words, I do.......

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

I'm sure that there are many here that remember these words, I do.......

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
No expiration date, period.

Appears as though there was no real bombshell today.

Or, did I miss something?

PATIENCE...
2Q==.jpg

If half of what this man has revealed is true... we are SO FAR BEYOND FUCKED. But I have to question could our Presidential voting infastructure really be stored in Spain and Germany? Could it really be THAT insanely porus?
Foreign interference maybe?

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Foreign interference maybe?

May Liberals ALLLL reap what they sowed. Getting about time to 'pop the corn.' hah

Last edited: