• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is getting more fucked up by the minute

Holy shit this is the most fucked up thing I have seen today so far...
smiley_freak.gif

is it really any worse than it was before even the rioting is really nothing new it's happened so many times in the past just like everything else its also not new or surprising that it takes place . The response to the rioting is a lot different than it used to be now a days the governors seem happy to allow mobs of people to burn and rob and lower the property value of an area . Running off of citizens was unheard of in the past now a days its common place , telling the people you have to suffer so others can take what you worked your whole life for is what i find strange or new .

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Thats pretty sick, though I must say Id hit the blond...after she was disinfected with lysol and bleach.

Reactions: Foul Mike
As I told a friend of mine today about this video: I'll only kiss the feet of two people formerly of this Earth: Jesus and maybe St. Peter if that's a requirement for to get into the area behind the gate. That's it, period.

“You will be going into slavery for what your forefathers have done”

first. Hahahahhahahahahahahahahah.... hahahahaha Hahahahahaha. Good luck bro.

Second. My forefathers were resistance fighters in France and Germany during ww2 so you can chortle my balls if you think we had anything to do with slavery.

She knew exactly what she was doing. It’s the same ploy my kids tried when they were toddlers. She’s intentionally over reacting and wailing to provoke a emotional response, guilt, sympathy just like a bad child’s temper tantrum.

Anyone who’s raised kids can see through that shit.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Scared shitless by our media propaganda machine.

Reactions: yakstone
Ok, so why is the shit the black Hebrew-non Hebrew group saying somehow not inflammatory while a white group with a message doing the same thing and having their boots kissed by a black woman would have been news around the world? The white people were either payed or cucks or both.

While she's kissing boots one says "get ready white people, this is your future".

Uh-huh. Whatever.

Just a loss for words here.

• Love
Reactions: Foul Mike
Ok, so why is the shit the black Hebrew-non Hebrew group saying somehow not inflammatory

I'm pretty sure the real Jews would have a few choice words in private about those "black Hebrews". They have pretty clear standards for when you can claim such things and I seriously doubt those folks meet the criteria.

I will say this... if anyone can change oppression and racism, it's white people. Little do they know this is their mom...
20200604_084145.jpg

Karen, summoner of all managers!

"Excuse me! I need to speak with your manager, please... Right fuckin' now! My kids want to be your slaves, but some of this shit is gonna have to change around this motherfucker! Mmmmk?! Thank you!"

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the real Jews would have a few choice words in private about those "black Hebrews". They have pretty clear standards for when you can claim such things and I seriously doubt those folks meet the criteria.
Black Hebrews? But I thought that They Wuz Kangs N Sheeit back in Egypt a few thousand years ago. Doesn't that mean they enslaved the Hebrews? So... black pharaohs had black Nubians and black Hebrews as slaves, did they? I guess it's okay when they do it, then.

I see but Ethiopian Jews are one thing, while those Black Hebrew Israelites are something else altogether. The former have found some degree of acceptance and community in Israel; the latter have been described as antisemitic and definitely don't meet the criteria as you said.

Exactly correct.
The actual Jews take a very dim view of this "Black Hebrew Israelites" phony business.

Exactly correct.
The actual Jews take a very dim view of this "Black Hebrew Israelites" phony business.
I'm not Jewish and I take a rather dim view of it, considering the so-called "fringe extremists" and theological/historical revisionism lies taught by some of the BHIs. But apparently some communities and individuals have been allowed to emigrate to Israel and live there, even receiving Israeli citizenship. Presumably they're not the ones who are antisemitic and commit violent acts against Jews and white people, though.

…..?

So … is this in support or to insult black people or asians? Or maybe she is just insane and needs a straight jacket?

Shes been eating good I can say that.

I am not black, and I find that insulting as fuck. That is far, far worse than fucking blackface... If that is exclusively her fetish, and not tagged as a political statement, by all means I wouldn't even have blinked. I've seen more bizarre shit than that...

She knew exactly what she was doing. It’s the same ploy my kids tried when they were toddlers. She’s intentionally over reacting and wailing to provoke a emotional response, guilt, sympathy just like a bad child’s temper tantrum.

Anyone who’s raised kids can see through that shit.

Thankfully we have the full video. As convincing as a soccer flop. Exposing them for the lying shit bird psychotic knuckleheads that they are. Fuel for us, not them.

Stockholm Syndrome.

Scared shitless by our media propaganda machine.

Most peace nicks are closet cowards. Obvious to us, but closeted to themselves. The more terrified they are the more committed they are to avoiding confrontation at any cost to them, their families, or others. That's why we'll always win in the end against these particular cucks.