• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is getting more fucked up by the minute

I see but Ethiopian Jews are one thing, while those Black Hebrew Israelites are something else altogether. The former have found some degree of acceptance and community in Israel; the latter have been described as antisemitic and definitely don't meet the criteria as you said.

Dream on

Ethiopian Jews are far from accepted in Israel, they are treated as second rate immigrants that suddenly 'discovered to be jews' just so that they could emigrate to a Israel from their Ethiopian shithole of a country

Violence is just the same ,must be Antifa :devilish: 🧻 🧻 o_O

Last edited:
Dream on

Ethiopian Jews are far from accepted in Israel, they are treated as second rate immigrants that suddenly 'discovered to be jews' just so that they could emigrate to a Israel from their Ethiopian shithole of a country

Violence is just the same

I'm not dreaming at all. I said "some degree of acceptance", not "universal acceptance". The Ethiopian Jews are at least religiously Jewish if not ethnically so, from what I understand, and don't necessarily argue themselves as being ethnically Jewish. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I never did say there wasn't violence, racism, or discrimination against the Ethiopians.

These negros watched one to many of their blacksploitation movies , new master race ........................🧻o_O

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Ok, so why is the shit the black Hebrew-non Hebrew group saying somehow not inflammatory while a white group with a message doing the same thing and having their boots kissed by a black woman would have been news around the world? The white people were either payed or cucks or both.

You mean Like apologizing for all the wasted tax dollars.

Reactions: Ravenworks
These negros watched one to many of their blacksploitation movies , new master race ........................🧻o_O

That is not a "movie" anymore... That is a documentary about South Africa and the rise of the ANC Party.

Even in this age of instant communication and data, we in the US, and elsewhere, are still quite sequestered from the real time events unfolding in that country. It just does not make the news that often. Unlike the Middle East, or China, or eastern Europe. However, the level of oppression, thuggery, intimidation, and murder that had been perpetrated by the ANC and still being perpetrated today is on a scale that is appalling. It is just that the news from South Africa is virtually drowned out by the electronic cacaphony of stories from "hotspots" elsewhere around the world.

So how is it what the black israelites were promoting was good and tolerable but heavens forbid a white supremist group preaching its views is somehow bad and hateful. Now add a black woman kissing the boots of the white supremists……..