• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is going to be an awesome childhood...

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    I'm not sure if this is the new standard for newborns but I like it.... :love: :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

712fe43fd9e2d521c0593562536b40c2l-m1220452646od-w1024_h768_x2.webp

Poor bastard lost his man cave, reloading room to the new princess of pink.. Looks like it was too much work to move the safe. I’ll bet momma is passive aggressively pissed.
    If the safe's door, blocks the entry, it would make one hell of a safe room. Open safe door, use proper blocking techniques, nobody is getting in.
    The other plus, is if the door is open and blocking entry, you have access to all your weapons.
    That's how'd I'd sell it to momma.
    AND.. the safe door is metal... so that's going to be a perfect spot to hold and stick all the magnetic holders for her pictures.

Now the parents don't have to worry about picking out colors for new bornes , pink is the new universal trans color.