• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is going to be fun to watch

What we need is a big ol earthquake along the southern border making it completely impassable from the Gulf to the Pacific.
Let God make the wall Trump could not. Nothing we really need comes from Ca, or Mexico.
You are half right. Nothing good from California, which hurts me to say. I was born there and lived the first 10 years of my life there., In 1974, we moved to Texas and I got to learn how to shoot a .38 Special, courtesy of my 2nd step-father who was fomerly US Marine Force Recon (medical discharge.)

What we get from Mexico is people who will do hard work. I am conservative as the day is long. But when people talk about the mexicans stealing our jobs, I want to rub their noses in their pile of feces. There are jobs digging and laying brick and pouring concrete. It is hard physical work. And no one will do it, Except for the guys escaping the cartels and the few pesos for working crops in Mexico. The pay for construction is so good that they risk all kinds of dangers just to get here and have a chance to do it.

And yes, I work in construction, and I have a bit of experience on the subject.

That being said, we need a border wall and an immigration policy that does NOT look like a dem designed it.

This much rain on dry ground?

Homeless camps everywhere?

Oh and this much water getting dumped into San Andreas fault area?

How about those Malibu beach homes and the ones perched on cliffs hanging by coat hangers an tinker toy and stuff?

It’s about time California got a beating like this. It’s like God said “I’m gonna leave those good people in Florida alone… I’m gonna send a message to the sodomites and the child buggerers. Hold my beer!”

Would be awesome if NY and DC got it this year, too.

Some days, you just have to wake up and go “I love climate change!”

This is why I burn all those tractor tires and drive 400”+ V8’s

Hope you all stocked up on popcorn, this should be good!

Sirhr
Ah, a fellow pyro.

You are half right. Nothing good from California, which hurts me to say. I was born there and lived the first 10 years of my life there., In 1974, we moved to Texas and I got to learn how to shoot a .38 Special, courtesy of my 2nd step-father who was fomerly US Marine Force Recon (medical discharge.)

What we get from Mexico is people who will do hard work. I am conservative as the day is long. But when people talk about the mexicans stealing our jobs, I want to rub their noses in their pile of feces. There are jobs digging and laying brick and pouring concrete. It is hard physical work. And no one will do it, Except for the guys escaping the cartels and the few pesos for working crops in Mexico. The pay for construction is so good that they risk all kinds of dangers just to get here and have a chance to do it.

And yes, I work in construction, and I have a bit of experience on the subject.

That being said, we need a border wall and an immigration policy that does NOT look like a dem designed it.
I also work construction, and can’t fault the Mexicans who work on my projects. They’re doing work white dudes don’t anymore, mostly framing, roofing, sheetrock, and insulation. They are usually paid piece rate as well so they’re busting their asses. Is it artwork or high craftsmanship? No. But it’s usable and fast. Side note…it would be a blue moon to see a black dude on site.

On the other hand we have Mexican immigrant neighbors who are nearly useless. Every one of their 4 adult kids still live at home, work sporadically, and the only thing they consistently do is drink and party.

Reactions: Ronws
IMG_8147.jpeg

@sirhrmechanic please try and maintain your composure, dignity and decorum. I know, this will be a challenge....... :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Did that bitch say there isn't correlation between the rain and what is haapening under ground??? Huh, seems like I read somewhere that the San Andreas does not respond well when the Salton Sea is full. Admittedly that sucker is low but 10" of rain is a shit ton of acre-feet of water (and heavy to boot!). Of course I am not a geologist so...

Did that bitch say there isn't correlation between the rain and what is haapening under ground??? Huh, seems like I read somewhere that the San Andreas does not respond well when the Salton Sea is full. Admittedly that sucker is low but 10" of rain is a shit ton of acre-feet of water (and heavy to boot!). Of course I am not a geologist so...

Reactions: nikonNUT