• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

This is How Shank is Going To Spend Thanksgiving

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
Stuffing this turkey and eating the leftovers with gravy:

2u9k4gk.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the Hide. I hope it as adventurous as mine will be.

Cheers,

Shankster

Re: This is How Shank is Going To Spend Thanksgiving

I should have known better than to look at this post while eating breakfast! I threw up in my mouth a little.

She has small boobs for a big girl......wierd.

Make sure you wear a backbrace

Well at least after dating me for awhile Shank you now need less lube! Oh, and don't ask what is in that 'gravy' you like so well
smile.gif

That ones big enough you will have plenty of left overs!!!

Come on Bro, I'll do fat, I'll do ugly, but not fat and ugly, I shouldn't lower my standards to hers, you got problems!

Just remember , in case of fire its quicker to go over than around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is not enough flour left in the store to roll her in. </div></div>

Hmmmm.....ya old fart you thinking of using an egg or beer batter before you roll her??? You was referring to cooking her......wasn't you???

Man Shank.. you're threads are like a car wreck. Can't help but look..but sorry I did. Enjoy and happy Thanksgiving

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She has small boobs for a big girl......wierd.

Make sure you wear a backbrace </div></div>
Thats due to the small fact that she once was a man and those are man boobs. I should have known not to look at a Shankster post.

Ouch. You don't have enough money to feed that beast!

Get it Shank. Big girls need lovin', too. Reminds me of the ex......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mom? </div></div>Thats just wrong CKA. I think she is on a cartoon. She goes by Krystal on squidbillies

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stuffing this turkey and eating the leftovers with gravy:

2u9k4gk.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the Hide. I hope it as adventurous as mine will be.

Cheers,

Shankster
</div></div>

Well, I must admit this one had some mad sexual skills. She did not disappoint.

oh god.

why did I open this thread? I should have known better.

WWFcK.jpg

Just be wary of the egg in the wet spot. It's hiding down there somewhere, just waiting.

How much foot pounds of man-torque did it take to lift the stomach to be able to get to the goodies and how did you keep it from falling on your head and killing you? Since I have never been with an "above the full figured woman" these are things I just have to ask? I am scared of what you may say but still curious non-the-less.

This girl defies normal human anatomy. If everything else attached to her is so large then why is she rock'n those mosquito bites where her melons should be? Damn!