• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s This is how you buy votes with Taxpayer money

isn't that against us code 597?
Why yes it is, like that has ever stopped anyone from doing so.

1708549225192.png

Maybe if Joe is dumb enough to use his .gov email the house can use it as part of the Impeachment process.
One likes to think so, but unfortunately I see that as simply an attempt to dissuade the somewhat honest voters from voting for him. I haven’t seen either house or senate do anything constructive yet, despite tons of rhetoric. I take that back. They have divided themselves into a bunch of ineffective camps.

Reactions: redx
Maybe if Joe is dumb enough to use his .gov email the house can use it as part of the Impeachment process.

Three presidents impeached. Not one removed from office. Let’s call it what it is a popularity contest (kinda like elections). I expect every future president to be impeach. All two or three of them.

Even Pelosi says only Congress can forgive that type of debt, not POTUS. LOL

images (56).jpeg
Pedo Joe giving everyone's money away so shit for brains can stay in office......

Ah, but remember that those receiving have been conditioned to believe they are owed. Almost doesn’t matter who’s money it was.
the other side of the argument is that these specific borrowers, that haven't missed a payment in over 10 years, and borrowed less than $15k, may have been taken advantage of with low minimum payment schedules.
i hear people are getting loans on suvs for $3k/month for 96 months or some redonkulous shit.

Reactions: lash
Giving away $2000 on a promise in the first election didn't work, they still had to steal it with massive fraud. Curious if the double down on stealing this one or just let it go. Looks like Nevada didn't get the memo because the mailing fraud appears to be in full swing there already.

the other side of the argument is that these specific borrowers, that haven't missed a payment in over 10 years, and borrowed less than $15k, may have been taken advantage of with low minimum payment schedules.
i hear people are getting loans on suvs for $3k/month for 96 months or some redonkulous shit.
That’s a fair response, though I have to ask if it is the taxpayers responsibility to pay back usurious loans that our same government allows to exist despite so-called usury laws already on the books?

Are we now also responsible to bail out anyone who does something stupid or makes a bad decision? At what point does it end?

I do not have the answers, but there are plenty of questions.

Reactions: theLBC
Isn’t a forgiven loan considered income?
Ahh the absurdity and lunacy of it all. I recently listened to a neighbor's relative with zero Federal income tax liability to begin with 'educate' a few of us. Apparently taxpayers should also pick up her tax bill when the 1099-C pushes her into the reality of actually paying income taxes. Should say *if* b/c she has some kind of waiver in dispute with PSLF.

• Angry
Ahh the absurdity and lunacy of it all. I recently listened to a neighbor's relative with zero Federal income tax liability to begin with 'educate' a few of us. Apparently taxpayers should also pick up her tax bill when the 1099-C pushes her into the reality of actually paying income taxes. Should say *if* b/c she has some kind of waiver in dispute with PSLF.
I don’t think so Nancy.

• Love
Reactions: atepointer