• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is scary/bothersome

Re: This is scary/bothersome

I was merely taking in the hilarity of the part of what you said that I quoted. Go re-read that part.

If you honestly believe that Alex Jones is NOT a conspiracy theorist and EVERYTHING he has ever talked about is accurate, then you need to seek some psychiatric help immediately.

Are you one of those people that believes that alien reptilian shapeshifters have infiltrated the worlds governments too?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: importsstillsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh ok so our congress is made up of a bunch of conspiracy theorists? There are congressional hearings on this topic. You can also look up how the CIA has crashed planes loaded with cocaine. Alex Jones isn't a conspiracy theorist everything he has talked about has been pretty damn accurate. Sorry if that makes your butt hurt.</div></div> I'm still waiting for the proof. Show me the link of ANY General, Colonel, or even a Private called to testify before Congress on the subject of the US Military or any other member of ISAF being being accused of organized involvement or otherwise supporting the poppy trafficking in Afghanistan. You said "<span style="font-style: italic">Before I forget our military is also helping the Afghan farmers grow opium that our CIA runs into our country</span>", now back it up or be known as a slanderous liar.

Again I say you are wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself for speaking of the soldiers on the battlefield in such a manner.

Come out of the basement and see the real world. Of course then the black helicopters will see you and scan your brain, so make sure you're ready....
catintinfoilhat.jpg

Again I say, show proof that the US Military is involved in organized assistance of the poppy/opium trade in Afghanistan.

THE US MILITARY IN AFGHANISTAN.

You made the accusation, now prove it.

You said Congressional hearings. When, what committee, who called them, who testified, what were the results of these hearings accusing the US Military of assisting in the opium trade.

If it didnt violate OPSEC, I'd post a friend and SOCOM soldier's pic of the massive poppy field that his team was tasked to protect in Astan. We do offer special protection to the influential drug lords that will play ball with us. Pretty nieve to see it any other way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TBannister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it didnt violate OPSEC, I'd post a friend and SOCOM soldier's pic of the massive poppy field that his team was tasked to protect in Astan. We do offer special protection to the influential drug lords that will play ball with us. Pretty nieve to see it any other way.</div></div> Protect it from who? The Taliban Eradication Force?

Trust me, I know the game here. Governors running their own fields, you can cut here (rival) but not there (mine), don't cut mine and I'll give up this leader and so on. I've learned a thing or two in the last 4.5 years I've been over here, but something tells me a Stryker Company isn't rolling out to drop off a load of poppy seed nor is a Recon platoon calling in the 53's to fly another batch across the Uzbek border. Call it instinct....

I just want this guy to show his proof that the US Military is involved in the organized trafficking of opium, as he blatantly accused them of doing, or admit he is full of shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: importsstillsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've already showed the link scroll up. It was a YouTube link.</div></div> Sorry, no Youtube allowed here, bandwidth issues. The simple link to the Congressional Archives of the hearings you speak of will suffice.

Just remember, poppy-US Military-Afghanistan. That is what you accused, right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keyser Söze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Are you one of those people that believes that alien reptilian shapeshifters have infiltrated the worlds governments too? </div></div>
Wow, you mean they havent....I can tink of a couple of recent ones who definately acted reptilian....but Ill get banned if I name them, alas.

When I said there was congressional hearings on government sponsored drug running I was referring to the CIA going before congress to explain why they were crashing planes loaded with cocaine. I'm not sure if there has been any congressional hearings specifically on the MILITARY in involved in drug running.

I've already shown the evidence and links to the congressional hearings with the CIA you can also do your own damn research you have a computer right? I already gave you the search terms "CIA cocaine congress" punch in military opium trade Afghanistan and I'm sure you'll find all sorts of information. I was able to find all sorts of links all from a droid phone. If have a computer you're in better shape than me now get to typing lad.

Nice try of backing out of it. Since you can't prove that the US Military is actively supporting the opium trade, all you've proven is that you're a liar.

Put up or shut up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: importsstillsuck is a liar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look up those terms I posted.</div></div> I did and every credible website it hit on was nothing but stories how they're doing quite a bit to interdict the drug trade, not supporting it.

Still waiting liar....

On a side note...

I know arguing with an idiot like this, one that doesn't believe UBL was recently killed and instead died in 2002, believes our own government was behind 9-11, and also believes the US Military is behind the opium trade in Afghanistan is a exercise in futility, but I absolutely cannot stand idiots that try to dishonor the fighting men on the battlefield with these kinds of conspiracy theorist lies.

I will defend their honor because I know the real story and what the men over here go through. These men have bowel movements with more honor and intellect than this clown.

This kind of guy is the reason I make rare appearances in the Bear Pit (especially when threads get populated with wacko types), but damn did he strike a nerve with me....

What were your "credible" websites? Did you completely miss the fox news clip with Geraldo interviewing that officer in charge of the guys guarding the opium field? How do you define credible? You should find out why Pat Tillman was murdered while you're at it. Oops that's a conspiracy theory.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you can't prove that the US Military is actively supporting the opium trade</div></div>

I'll play devils advocate for a minute here...

While protecting drug lords/their poppy crops is not the same as growing, transporting and selling it themselves, as importstillsuck claims, it is still technically "supporting the opium trade", no?

Funny, all that video did was counter what you're saying. You take "providing them security" as them guarding the poppy fields when it really means protecting the citizens of the area. What else should I expect from someone who is a 9-11 Truther and the phrase "pull it". Idiot.

Thanks for pointing it out the video though, I was wondering what LtCol Christmas was up to as I haven't seen him in a long time. He's a hell of a man.

You have no idea what COIN is or anything about the Battle of Marja. Providing security for the local populace (not the poppy), and not pursuing the cutting of the fields is all part of that. The drug interdiction happens at the processing and transportation stages for all that to work, and they take down shipments and processing factories where the product is measured in tons, not ounces. Kill the snake at the head, not the tail.

The cutting of poppy fields was tried. It didn't work because it was too slow, selective and dangerous. After the Agent Orange debacle decades ago everyone in the world is against the US spraying any type of defoliant no matter what it is, so that was out too.

All cutting did was empower the warlords with connections to the local governments (who were the ones giving/denying permission where to cut), enrage the local populace, and give the poverty stricken farmers an enemy when they really could care less what government is in power this decade. They just want to live to see another growing season and could care less what crop puts food on the table.

If you can reduce the number of people pissed off at you from the entire populace to just the die-hards and drug runners, you just made your job a lot easier. It's bad enough when you have a tribal based country rife with corruption in the leadership. We don't need any more obstacles to finally getting out of this place.

The proof behind the concept will be shown years from now, but you can guarantee anything is better than the cutting days.

You're a dishonorable lying fool to call the US Military drug runners. I'm done with you and debating with idiots.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keyser Söze</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you can't prove that the US Military is actively supporting the opium trade</div></div>

I'll play devils advocate for a minute here...

While protecting drug lords/their poppy crops is not the same as growing, transporting and selling it themselves, as importstillsuck claims, it is still technically "supporting the opium trade", no?</div></div> See above. They don't protect the crop. There's nobody to protect it from as the Taliban want them to bring it to harvest. They just no longer pursue the farmers and instead go after the money and drug trail from there. The farmers then actually start giving up the Taliban that are shaking them down for what little money they have because they no longer see ISAF as a threat to their prosperity. Farmers happy, Taliban dead, all is well. Slow but sure is the process.

Thanks for the thought out question though.

One more thing; ubet, my sincere apologies for participating in taking your thread entirely off course. I hope my on topic post earlier at least partially makes up for that.

And people who are not 911 truthers are what? 911 liars? If you honestly don't think 911 was an inside job then you really are dumber than a box of rocks. But whatever man if you think everything is fine and that you are honestly fighting for freedom and that our government doesn't run drugs into this country then I really don't know what to tell you. I think you're smart though I think you'll figure it out eventually. But whatever fuck it. Peace homie don't die.

Also I never said our military is running drugs, you said that. Go back and read what I wrote. So don't twist what I said.

Oh Goddamn I just love it when the tin foil hat people come out... So entertaining....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghadstomper2001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As an NCO if I saw or smelled dope in the barracks, I went straight to the commander and requested a piss test the following morning. I'll be damned if Im going to deploy or jump out of planes with people on dope.
</div></div>
I just shake my head at these statements. You won't trust someone that smokes a bit of pot, but you'll certainly trust half a crew that is hung over or still maybe a bit buzzed from last nights drinking. I don't drink or smoke pot, and I'm not in the military, but I have many friends on both sides and I know exactly what goes on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: importsstillsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And people who are not 911 truthers are what? 911 liars? If you honestly don't think 911 was an inside job then you really are dumber than a box of rocks. But whatever man if you think everything is fine and that you are honestly fighting for freedom and that our government doesn't run drugs into this country then I really don't know what to tell you. I think you're smart though I think you'll figure it out eventually. But whatever fuck it. Peace homie don't die.

Also I never said our military is running drugs, you said that. Go back and read what I wrote. So don't twist what I said.</div></div>

Holy cow. I suppose you didn't see the documentary of independent scientists and engineers try to show how 911 could be done?
Just curious, are you a fan of organite, watching the skies for chemtrails?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: importsstillsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is organite? www.ae911truth.org <<<look at this</div></div>

An online petition, huh? LoL

You should know, online petitions don't hold any water. You 'truthers' are a nutty group of people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: importsstillsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well a rather simple way to put a damper on gang activity whether in the military or not is to simply de-criminalize drugs. Prohibition does not work whether it's alcohol prohibition or drug prohibition. </div></div>

This is the answer to SO MANY problems in this country including the border with Mexico, overcrowding in prisons, trampling individual rights, the list goes on and on and on...You won't hear much support for it because all you have to do is follow the $ trail. We have been trainded to believe that the guvmint has all the answers concerning our individual liberty...