• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is starting to look like a pattern

Well, for the most part, where I live and drive, there are not cyclists. However, if I had a job in my small town, it might be advantageous to ride a bicycle.

Riding is good exercise, of course.
I live in that small town. I can ride out my back door and be on roads where I see half a dozen cars in a few hours of riding. A little farther away from home, I can be on roads that are even less traveled...

...but OMG! you'd think the world was ending the way my neighbors react to seeing me on the road. It's about the same as it is here. Completely stupid, but since when has intelligence been the criteria for who gets a driver's license?

M

And then the scum learn the experience of reaping what you sow when the downtrodden turn around do some trodding in return.

Fixed it for you.
you're assuming they'll learn? HAH! Take the virus kerfuffle for example. There were people out there saying 'this isn't right...' and they got shut down no one listened to them or believed them if they did listen

EVs are going to be the same way. BEST THINGS EVAR! ignore the power grids going down. Ignore the raping of the earth for the rare earth metals needed to make them. Ignore the increase in taxation since gas taxes aren't paying for road upkeep any more. yadda yadda yadda

Nope. This is another boondoggle

M

Reactions: Schütze and Ronws
So, look closely at this picture. Do you want to send this weathly worker back to enjoying some semblance of being a child again? Sell that (efficient, reliable, long range, load carrying good looking ) junker and get you an EV, NOW!

(Young man in the BR Congo mining CoBalt to use in batteries). His family can’t afford the extra bonus his teachers require/demand for him to attend school and the red chinese, known in these parts to falsify ore quality reports and cheat on the weight of the ore brought in. petty much assures he won’t get that opportunity.

90391E16-4B8C-41DB-96AD-124FF958B2B9.jpeg