• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos This is summer in Md

Re: This is summer in Md

i know the feelini cannot wait,got a place i go and throw out 5-10 chicken neks,an it is nonstop until we get ready to leave.

I was just about to log out, and then I saw "Crabs"! (No side jokes guys) I just had supper too, but now Im hungery again. Thats a good catch

Oh ya,well we have Elk!
grin.gif

Oh Man, nothing more disgusting and delicious at the same time than a soft shell sandwich and a cold beer. I love the roaches of the sea!

Its not right to post a picture like that when they are out of season and I can't have any. Not to mention being stuck in southwest VA...don't get me wrong, I love being down here, but seafood is one thing they are not good at.

man i can't wait til it warms up a little and we can get back i the way to do some fishing and crabbing!

Wow, that brings back some memories... Stationed at Ft. Meade in the early 90's and this and a case of something cold was always a great time!

those are some nice crabs I was stationed in Aberdeen MD that was the Friday after work activity couple cases bring them in and get the water boiling

Do you yankees in MD boil them in crab boil or do the Old Bay on the outside trick?

personally i like the crab boil,but the old bay is good to.a friend of mine let me try some of his wifes curry crab the other day.that was also good.thinkin about it though it would be hard to mess up crab.

I steam mine in beer and water covered in crab seasoning. never had them boiled

There is a fantastic eating joint in Kiln, MS call the Jordan River Steamer. They do crabs steamed with seasoning on the outside. It's good that you can regulate the seasoning factor by how much you get on your fingers while you peel. I still prefer the Zatarains boil method. Can't wait for crawfish / crabs this spring.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Netz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you use to shoot those with???
Curt </div></div>

Now that was funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jerbe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I steam mine in beer and water covered in crab seasoning. never had them boiled </div></div>

Thats right. They are the best that way!

-Z

Jerbe,
Thanks alot for making me hungry. Now i gotta run and get some seafood. DAMN IT.
Nice catch there.

Beed,
You saw crabs? You might wanna see the doc about that.
lol. Sorry couldn't help it.

SOTA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Netz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you use to shoot those with???
Curt </div></div>

Yea I've pulled traps before... My Mom's Husband used to do it as a post retirement business/hobby.

It was quite entertaining watching my Mom cooking, grabbing the crabs with the tongs, and the crabs screaming/my Mom whooping, the crabs fighting,grabbing hold of the tongs...it was a real comedy,like Jiffy pop, as much fun to cook as it is to eat..
Curt