• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is too good not to share

Flint62a1

Private
Minuteman
Googles new AI bot has an interesting take on history. Why am I not surprised?
IMG_9790.jpeg
IMG_9791.jpeg
IMG_9792.jpeg

Remind me again, who’s the racist?

AI is programmed to begin with.
It didn't come up with this shit on it's own.
Somewhere, somebody is laughing their ass off over all the anti-white male programming they put into it.
Good for them.

The guy at google who had a big part in this is a rabid Dem who posted white privilege is real and America is systemically racist.He also stated he cried for 24 hours after he cast his vote for Biden/Harris in 2020.What a twat.

Looks just like all the woke commercials on TV and why I stopped watching any TV programs. White people are rarer than hen's teeth and the US is 80% black, brown and queer. Fuck that shit.
Well then, guess that means more white privilege is available for me.

If I can just find it here, somewhere….

I remember about 5 years ago I was flipping channels and the vice network came on, it was a show on how they were going back altering wwii footage adding blacks so they would feel better about their contributions. Thought then that it won’t take long before most of history is fiction. Why accomplish something when it’s so much easier to just photoshop it.

AI is programmed to begin with.
It didn't come up with this shit on it's own.
Somewhere, somebody is laughing their ass off over all the anti-white male programming they put into it.
Good for them.
And to go a step further, I don’t think ai is ever going to be what “they” say it is, it is simply a vehicle “they” will use to wield power of people, and claim “it’s the ai!!!”

I know how to make gurgle ay-eye generate a pic of a white person. Ask to see an african tribal chieftain selling people from the next village as slaves.

Verily, you will see a white savage wrangling slaves in from the Congo.

The more I see what AI is all about and what it's been used for, the less I worry about it. The notion that AI is re-writing history is bullshit. People have been re-writing history for as long as history has been around. AI is not like the T-800s from Skynet with a learning computer. AI has to be programmed by an actual person to function so of course there's gonna be political bias. For fuck sakes people have made AI images of me inside the capitol on 1/6 and jerking off DeSantis and Trump at the same time. Is that type of goofy shit really worrisome to anyone?

Reactions: OldSalty2
For fuck sakes people have made AI images of me inside the capitol on 1/6 and jerking off DeSantis and Trump at the same time. Is that type of goofy shit really worrisome to anyone?
Or really good coordination, like rubbing your belly and patting your head at the same time?

For fuck sakes people have made AI images of me inside the capitol on 1/6 and jerking off DeSantis and Trump at the same time.
How can we be sure that those images are AI created ?
Enquiring minds have doubts.

Looks just like all the woke commercials on TV and why I stopped watching any TV programs. White people are rarer than hen's teeth and the US is 80% black, brown and queer. Fuck that shit.
I know a big-tech mogul from California. He had me do roadwork on his 700 acre "ranch".

The fucker always had other high-tech people from the west coast out to show off his Texas "ranch", a bunch were Chinese and Indian.

He never had native Texans out. In fact, he hated white, conservative native Texans including me and his native Texas rancher neighbors.

Reactions: BurtG
What do they win a AI 6.5 rifle ?
Gold
Women
Wine
Glory

To have ones name written large in the halls of the hotel gods where mere motel lords hold no sway.
To know what it is to become truly immortal.
There are no limits.

The more I see what AI is all about and what it's been used for, the less I worry about it. The notion that AI is re-writing history is bullshit. People have been re-writing history for as long as history has been around. AI is not like the T-800s from Skynet with a learning computer. AI has to be programmed by an actual person to function so of course there's gonna be political bias. For fuck sakes people have made AI images of me inside the capitol on 1/6 and jerking off DeSantis and Trump at the same time. Is that type of goofy shit really worrisome to anyone?
Currently sure, what we see is a joke. But this type of shit...
iu

I really dont wanna get T-Bagged by a methed up rhoomba :/