• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is what happens when grunts get bored

I saw that a while back and laughed my ass off. I'm hoping those guys are SOF, otherwise I'm sure some dick-hole zero would insist on NJP/Article 15.

Years ago some guys I was with did a great parody mini-series from our camp based off of "The Real World". It was absolutely brilliant and probably should have been considered for an amateur film-maker award. They'd update episodes on Youtube every few weeks and the guys on other camps could "tune in". A general got wind of it and lost his shit and charged them and had the vids removed.

What the Hell was that!!!!!????????? LOL!!! That's jacked up, with to much time on your hands!! I keep wondering who "choreographed" it for them!! That would be the one with issues!

I'll keep that video in mind every time someone bitch about long hair actors portraying soldier....

These guys got pulled out of theater due to security concerns, SF.

"Security Concerns" as in someone thought they'd been here too long and were a bit goofy? or security concerns as in OPSEC violation filming on their camp?