• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This judge needs to be the one in jail..

91Eunozs

The Man (Retired)
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    Holy shit for brains…. Of course it’s CA:

short version: 26 year old dude goes to girls juvie prison…for raping a girl. Started identifying as female after going to jail. You can’t make this shit up.

Just read the article on Fox. The judge was upset that DA Gascon tried the case in juvenile court. The judge was angry and made it clear he would be overstepping his boundaries by insisting the suspect be housed in an adult facility. He and other LA DAs criticized this fiasco as another failure by liberal Gascon. Hope his recall is successful this time.

Was 17 when the crime was committed. Still should have been tried as an adult or at minimum, be housed in an adult facility for the maximum sentence.
    I caught that part, but still, there is so much wrong with this. It was towards the end of the article that glass cock guy talked about not being fully developed until 25.

If Kyle Rittenhouse was convicted for what he did when he was 17, do you think he would have been able to do his sentence in Juvie?
    Kyle Rittenhouse was tried as an adult if I’m not mistaken, so no, he would not have been able to do his time in juvie. Apples and oranges.

That’s just one of the main the problems with this case. The DA wrongly insisted on trying the suspect as a juvenile, tying the judge’s hands at sentencing.

Lastly, I don’t think anyone here believes there’s anything right about this case. I simply clarified per the article, why the suspect was wrongly allowed to serve time in a juvenile facility.

Reactions: Milf Dots

short version: 26 year old dude goes to girls juvie prison…for raping a girl. Started identifying as female after going to jail. You can’t make this shit up.
    I could tell you exactly what would happen to that thing in county general population..... real inmates don't like child molesters and administer true justice.

I could tell you exactly what would happen to that thing in county general population..... real inmates don't like child molesters and administer true justice.

That would be true if it wasn't for the fact that inmates who are cops, politicians, child molesters, etc. are protected from the other inmates.

Judge must be auditioning for a Biden SCOTUS nomination.
    He'll need to be transition into a black woman, strictly according to POTUS' announcement.

I guess Gascon could be "more" than a racial and gender draw card... ze could also be transexual and transracial.

• Haha
    Reactions: SniperBro
    That would be true if it wasn't for the fact that inmates who are cops, politicians, child molesters, etc. are protected from the other inmates.
    Mostly true. Other inmates are good at finding ways around that. Even those in protective custody are gotten to. Some inmates make their way into protective custody under false pretenses to deal with snitches, etc. Inmates in protective custody for “real reasons” prey on weaker ones in protective custody. Is what it is.

Reactions: clcustom1911
    I understand your view. I personally know of multiple cases where molesters were killed once their offenses were found out and before they were put into their administrative segregation (AdSeg) unit.

Reactions: Familydude
    Mostly true. Other inmates are good at finding ways around that. Even those in protective custody are gotten to. Some inmates make their way into protective custody under false pretenses to deal with snitches, etc. Inmates in protective custody for “real reasons” prey on weaker ones in protective custody. Is what it is.
    I understand your view. I personally know of multiple cases where molesters were killed once their offenses were found out and before they were put into their administrative segregation (AdSeg) unit.

Oh I'm not saying it can't ever happen because anything can happen. Just saying for the most (if not all) part child molesters are not kept in the general crowd with the lifers. Child molesters who are kept with inmates only serving like a few months or a couple years are also most likely never gonna be attacked or killed either. I mean why fuck up a short prison stay by adding a life sentence to it? Also gotta keep in mind that inmates aren't stupid when it comes to finding out info. Just because they find out an inmate has been convicted of child molesting doesn't mean they actually 100% did it. Innocent people get sent to prison all the time. Especially school teachers who get accused by a group of kids all because they got a bad grade or didn't like the teacher and a jury believes the kids.

I'm not white knighting for molesters because I would love more than anything for real child molesters who actually done it to be put with the most violent inmates housed in said prison. Inmates who are already lifers with no parole and have nothing to lose. I'm just pointing out that molesters are not just thrown to the wolves like we'd all want.

Two years for sexually assaulting a child and now a 26 year old pedophile is gonna serve those two years in a juvenile detention facility. By the time his two years are over he is going to rape dozens or maybe even hundreds of new victims.

This is evil in every sense of the word.

Reading an article it sounds like the DA refused to try tubbs as an adult and the judge openly criticized the DA. Apparently it looks like the court has no authority to transfer that person to an adult facility. Add in because the DA tried him as a juvenile in juvenile court versus an adult he will not be required to register as a sex offender.

All I can say is screw Kommiefornia!

I caught that part, but still, there is so much wrong with this. It was towards the end of the article that glass cock guy talked about not being fully developed until 25.
    So, when they do something wrong, it's because they're not fully developed....but they want to lower the voting age to 16. Fucking fucktards.

Pedoboy needs to be gang raped in adult prison for the max length sentence allowed by law.

So, when they do something wrong, it's because they're not fully developed....but they want to lower the voting age to 16. Fucking fucktards.

Pedoboy needs to be gang raped in adult prison for the max length sentence allowed by law.
    It's all about making the criminal the victim and alleviating all sense of individual responsibility as long as you fit the narrative. Follow the herd

If we ever have a rebirth of our republic, we need to reopen the asylums so these freaks of life have somewhere to call their own.
    These facilities were closed, a few decades ago, to disrupt our society. Apparently the libtards had butt hurt feelings that they were cruel.
    Now the butt hurt are the children who are victims of these freaks. It allows freaks like that Andy ..... I mean Amy guy, recently on Jeopardy's winning streak, to parade their shit on national idiot box tv shows. These freaks should at least remain in their closets peacefully.
    I have a huge dismay against predators of helpless innocence.

Fawkin rant over.

Two years for sexually assaulting a child and now a 26 year old pedophile is gonna serve those two years in a juvenile detention facility. By the time his two years are over he is going to rape dozens or maybe even hundreds of new victims.
    My thoughts exactly...the logic of putting an male adult child molester in a juvenile female facility..DUH.

Reactions: stefan73
    One article I read was that he will be held in solitary confinement for the duration but I don't have much faith.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
    It's what we get for allowing the mentally ill (judge and perp), walk among us. Personally, I'm sick of it.

Reactions: Cowpokey
    sounds like there are at a minimum, 3 individuals that need to be dropped off 1000 miles out to sea, with one bottle of water. if you survive, you’ve paid your debt. if not? problem solved, problem STAYING solved.