• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This kind of shit will get you a bullet here

Woulda been a lot of fucked up Achilles tendons in that place, had it been me trapped on the ground. Kudos to the dude for protecting his girl, and not treating those trashy bitches like men. I'd be curious to know what kicked it off

Ah, nope. In my book trash c*nts act like a men you get treated like a man. I'd have punched the fuck out of some of them.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Woulda been a lot of fucked up Achilles tendons in that place, had it been me trapped on the ground. Kudos to the dude for protecting his girl, and not treating those trashy bitches like men. I'd be curious to know what kicked it off

Fuck that. Women or not. You act like fucking animals and you get treated as such. I’d have grabbed one of those hard case suitcases and went to town. That didn’t work it’s hands on. That shit is uncalled for of course I have no backstory. So the question is, if you had a gun here would you use it?

Reactions: AMGtuned
No question about it...

Texas penal code 9.33
A person is justified in using force or deadly force against another to protect a third person if:
(1) under the circumstances as the actor reasonably believes them to be, the actor would be justified under Section 9.31 or 9.32 in using force or deadly force to protect himself against the unlawful force or unlawful deadly force he reasonably believes to be threatening the third person he seeks to protect; and
(2) the actor reasonably believes that his intervention is immediately necessary to protect the third person.