• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This Makes Me Sick

Bama Fan

Minuteman
Supporter+
May 10, 2013
Charlotte
image_7.jpg

This is the Lion of Atlanta. Since 1894, it has served as the headstone for a mass grave of 3,000 unknown Confederate soldiers killed in the Battle of Atlanta. It is considered by the Smithsonian Institute to be one of the most significant pieces of funeral art in the United States. It is not a monument at the courthouse or in a town square, nor is an obelisk in a minority area. This is a gravestone located in a cemetery, which is holy ground. It has sat unmolested by peaceful people of every race and nationality for 126 years.

I don't give a damn what your race is, and I don't care what you are protesting about desecrating a grave is where I draw the line. Anyone that would stoop low enough to desecrate a grave is beyond the lowest of the low, and you deserve to rot in hell.

Sadly, this is the kind of people we have to deal with today.

Here in New Mexico, they're going after conquistadors. You just can't fix stupid.

Reactions: fx77
View attachment 7354374
This is the Lion of Atlanta. Since 1894, it has served as the headstone for a mass grave of 3,000 unknown Confederate soldiers killed in the Battle of Atlanta. It is considered by the Smithsonian Institute to be one of the most significant pieces of funeral art in the United States. It is not a monument at the courthouse or in a town square, nor is an obelisk in a minority area. This is a gravestone located in a cemetery, which is holy ground. It has sat unmolested by peaceful people of every race and nationality for 126 years.

I don't give a damn what your race is, and I don't care what you are protesting about desecrating a grave is where I draw the line. Anyone that would stoop low enough to desecrate a grave is beyond the lowest of the low, and you deserve to rot in hell.

Can we do this whole Boogaloo like next Tuesday? On with it all fucking ready. Or we can sit around and bitch because we're law abiding good people. I have news, your enemy isn't and all will be lost before you fucking start.

Reactions: Aries256
people with nothing but hate in there hearts can only do one thing destroy to try and make everyone as miseriable as themselves and they claim everyone else is the problem when its them ...

people with nothing but hate in there hearts can only do one thing destroy to try and make everyone as miseriable as themselves and they claim everyone else is the problem when its them ...
Tell that to the commies that run your media and education system. We're 30 years deep into brainwashing the public.

Reactions: geek65
Stand up and crush the NFL...Loose the Redskins! Time to fight back!

I'd say the MSM is gonna finally get the footage they are salivating over.
it is very likely that the MSM will be part of the targeting... they won't get away from what they have spawned... they know it, and think the people are sheep and too afraid to strike out at them... up to the silent majority to put this right... they will not be able to use the 1st A as a shield for helping destroy the country that gave them the freedom to be seditionists...

Reactions: FishinGuns
View attachment 7354374

Our history is being erased right in front of our eyes promoted by the left and their political leaders , these acts are not from a normal society . Active Tomb Guards would deter this type of behavior and the heat from their barrels would keep them warm in the winter months.

there is more evil then good, all these people are just looking for a spark to justify their evil, and show their true character.