• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

This picture may be close to breaking the rules!

OutRider

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2009
Rockland, ME / New Haven, CT
...but I am posting it anyway...

reaper_drone_art.jpg

Re: This picture may be close to breaking the rules!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Punisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I smell em fire crotch! </div></div>

That red hair is as dyed as the day is long...but I hear what you're saying anyway. Damn...
shocked.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz24</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Punisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I smell em fire crotch! </div></div>

That red hair is as dyed as the day is long...but I hear what you're saying anyway. Damn...
shocked.gif
</div></div>

dont matter if the hair is dyed and the tits are fake. id still really pound that gal as close to flat as i could get before i die with a smile on my face. dang

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...you were probably expecting something more like this...
biancaa.jpg
</div></div>

Unless this chick has opposable toes, (That might be pretty hot too...)she's perfect as is!

Wow; I didn't know Ozzie had grown a beard...

...And no; I wasn't expecting it. But that's OK...

wow he looks like hes flying into the tittie twister to bite george clooney on the neck<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
best-photos-13.jpg
</div></div>