• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes This really makes me sad for the buyer.

dieselgeek

Do you even Shoot Bro?
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2010
Dallas, Texas
7NLtKZ5.png

Wholey Crap. I knew about the CS scopes, but never really looked them up.

Is the aluminum really the same price as the S&B from the manufacturer, and the Titanium version more than 2x that of the S&B???? Or are the numbers just that inflated form the mfg website?

Either way, I'll take the S&B any day of the week. Sheesh.

Wholey Crap. I knew about the CS scopes, but never really looked them up.

Is the aluminum really the same price as the S&B from the manufacturer, and the Titanium version more than 2x that of the S&B???? Or are the numbers just that inflated form the mfg website?

Either way, I'll take the S&B any day of the week. Sheesh.

It's a full on turd.

The market price of unobtanium has increased: I hear that it's almost impossible to get.

Whats also scary is that it was only listed for 20 min before the "I'll take it". Apperently didn't bother to google.

I too, feel sorry for the guy, a fool and his money...., Same thing happens everyday with the huskamaw scope being pushed by the huckster that runs another web site, just buy a huskamaw -"just buy a huskamaw and you'll be making 800 yard shots with virtually no practice, on live game"....

Why feel sorry for the guy? It's probably the perfect score for him. Most likely all he and his friends will be doing with it is looking at the cool reticle against the zombie target in the basement, or shooting GI Joe guys with his airsoft sniper rifle