• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This would be really fucked up....

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    If you didnt like the other person. What the hell could you do...poison them?

Conjoined twins 'Abby & Brittany' get their own reality show

By Da
    abby-and-brittany-300-jpg_170643.jpg
    ve Nemetz

PostsBy Dave Nemetz | Yahoo! TV – 4 hours agoEmailPrintTLC has given us reality TV shows about strange addictions, extreme couponers, and pint-size pageant queens. But it may top itself later this month with "Abby & Brittany," a look at the lives of conjoined twins Abigail and Brittany Hensel, who have miraculously survived to the age of 22 despite sharing one body fused together at the torso.

When Abby and Brittany were born back in 1990, the doctors told their parents they most likely wouldn't survive the night. (One in 40,000 twin births are conjoined, and just one percent of those make it to the age of one.) But they defied the medical odds by not only surviving, but thriving. At six years old, the twins were featured on Oprah and appeared on the cover of Life magazine, but since then, parents Patty and Mike have raised the twins out of the media spotlight in rural Minnesota, giving them a chance at a normal childhood.

[Related: Get to Know TLC's Pageant Queen, Honey Boo Boo]

And the most shocking thing about "Abby & Brittany" is how normal the girls are. They do share a body (with Abby controlling the right side and Brittany the left), but the girls have two very distinct personalities; as Brittany says, "Believe me, we are totally different people." They've worked together to earn a drivers' license and graduate from college, and now are getting ready to enter the job market and see the world with their friends... with reality TV cameras following their every move.

Re: This would be really fucked up....

Nothing is sacred anymore I guess. They'll put anything on tv in order to get ratings.

It's no worse then American Guns or any of the other shit on TV. These girls will at least make some $$$.

probably not, between the two of them, one or the other probably always has a headache.

So who would be the mother if they had a kid?

I wonder if they drive with two cell phones glued to their ears?

Now that would be a really bad situation to be in if you had a sibling rivalry.

On a side note, I see that stupid Honey Boo Boo show in the related content. Has anyone seen that show? Wife told me about it and that is like the biggest stereotype Southern show I have seen in a long time. It's clearly a show meant to troll Southerners.
    laugh.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c4SJ0xR2_bQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c4SJ0xR2_bQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Imagine being conjoined male twins having only one asshole and your brother annouces he's gay.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: noodlz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Imagine being conjoined male twins having only one asshole and your brother annouces he's gay. </div></div>

Speaking from experience?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: noodlz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Imagine being conjoined male twins having only one asshole and your brother annouces he's gay. </div></div>

Speaking from experience? </div></div>

Jealous if I am?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: noodlz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Imagine being conjoined male twins having only one asshole and your brother annouces he's gay.</div></div>

Thats a whole new level of fucked up.

Abby & Brittany just need to find a guy with diphallia (I'd post a pic but against forum rules).