• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thor .375 Cheytac Factory Loads

ZDW4573

Private
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2010
Due to extenuating circumstances, I have been unable to reload my own ammunition for about 2 years now, and have been using Jamison's factory loads(350gr Solids) in my 375 with great success. With the recent tanking of Jamison Intl., I am searching for another quality producer of these rounds to feed my rifle, and the only producer that I have found thus far that produces pre-loaded solid projectiles in this caliber is Thor Global Defense Group. Needless to say, I am skeptical at best of the quality of these rounds. Has anyone had any experience shooting these, or had any luck with another manufacturer that I am unaware of? Thanks!

Re: Thor .375 Cheytac Factory Loads

Will Ross that attended the shot show mentioned that he would have some options inn the near future. Contact info is [email protected]

[img:center]
PDR_0019.jpg
[/img]

Hey CHADTRG42, your PM box is full. I need to talk to you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Are they still making 350 SMK for the 375 ? </div></div>

I can't find any but, hopefully somebody knows more than I do.... Maybe Sierra can be convinced to make some more?!