• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Those fuckers!

We should help it.
giphy.gif

You have no taste, you prolly play fortnite alot

I think I've played Fortnite for a grand total of like 10 minutes. I'm just not into modern FPS and TPS games. I'm too old school and stay with the classic Doom series. I need to order a new controller so I can get back to getting my ass wrecked in The Plutonia Experiment.

^ Not me, but you get the point. :D

• Love
Reactions: clcustom1911
What's fortnight? I think that means a month. And it is definitely all about destroying Americana in every form. If you don't agree you're one of the people to be "dealt with". I never thought I'd fear for the survival of my country in my lifetime. I'm seeing that death now, because the enemy is banking on our respect for the rule of law...and I'll stop there...

• Love
Reactions: 338dude
Found this, but looks like the interview was a a 1971 "Playboy" interview

The call for removing Wayne's likeness from the airport comes amid a resurfaced interview in which the star, who was 63 at the time, said, "I believe in white supremacy until the Blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people."

If they name it Martin Luther King Airport.... Will it have as many muggings, murders, drug busts, and DUIs as every single Martin Luther King Boulevard does in every single city that has one? Because in every single town that has a street named that - it’s always the Crime center.

I know it won't happen, but I would pay good money to see the reactions if John Wayne's name was replaced with Richard Spencer. :ROFLMAO:

What's fortnight? I think that means a month. And it is definitely all about destroying Americana in every form. If you don't agree you're one of the people to be "dealt with". I never thought I'd fear for the survival of my country in my lifetime. I'm seeing that death now, because the enemy is banking on our respect for the rule of law...and I'll stop there...
I’m really not sure what it is. But I see my nephews playing it and I figure maser is into it

It is only going to get worse since we let these assholes run uncontested.

Something, something about a strong immune system in a healthy person, versus an immune system weakened by HIV... A common cold will kill an advanced HIV patient... If we don't fight back soon, the infection will become sepsis...

@lowlight - can we ban him for this???

i can deal with all his other stuff, but this is flat out unAmerican and just plain wrong!!!

Lynch his ass!!!
I agree with your perspective, right up until the "ass" part of things. He has a right to his opinions, just like the rest of us. My opinion is that he is a deviant, but he has the same first amendment rights, just like me/the rest of us. BOR says so.
When people think the BOR is to be applied "equally", depending on beliefs, that's where the problems start. Not to say that isn't happening today......

you know, the more i think about it...this is actually a good thing, they should rename the airport to commemorate someone who better represents LAs principals and morals.

i vote for the Weinstein Memorial International Airport

people should know when they are flying into a shithole

@Threadcutter308 - i am with you.
but not liking John Wayne? Prolly didnt cry when Old Yeller died either....

im just funnin. Im a fan of all the amendments. Cept the 18th and 19th (the second abolished thank goodNess!!) 🤣
Old Yeller was the first movie that I can recall seeing at the "John Danz Theatre" in Bellevue, WA when I was a kid. Jeez, seemed like a 4,000 seat house with 150 2nd graders in attendance on a Saturday afternoon.........Good times. :)

Unfortunately, last time I looked, it had been turned into a Barnes and Noble commie book store.......:mad:

I agree with your perspective, right up until the "ass" part of things. He has a right to his opinions, just like the rest of us. My opinion is that he is a deviant, but he has the same first amendment rights, just like me/the rest of us. BOR says so.
When people think the BOR is to be applied "equally", depending on beliefs, that's where the problems start. Not to say that isn't happening today......

Just to set the record straight, this is a privately owned site and therefore total freedom of speech doesn't exist here and it's Lowlight who's judge, jury, and executioner here. That said, this site does give us more freedom of speech than what's allowed at other gun forums. :D

This is what happens when all the kids who get participation trophies band together with the picked last in gym class pussies. YOU GET FUCKED UP GEN X DIRTY SKATEBOARD MOBS.....And they will never stop unless stopped for good.

Reactions: 338dude
Not that I give a shit about John Wayne or his crappy movies, but what does he have to do with Confederate statues and/or slavery? :unsure:
The only time I'm with Maser. Was never a John Wayne fan... My grandfather liked him. I'm more of a Clint Eastwood guy.

to keep with the topic of conversation I’m putting this up here just to be an asshole.....
CEA8E587-F6A4-4982-902C-4B270C921EC1.jpeg

....however I’m also curious to know the reason as why they want to change the name of the airport.

The first movie I saw that was color was John Wayne.
It was at a drive in.

Nobody we knew had a color tv.

So I'm not a total asshole in this thread, I'll say one thing positive about John Wayne. There's an episode of Married With Children where all Al wants to do is chill at home and watch a John Wayne movie, Hondo. And everything that can go wrong does go wrong to prevent him from watching it. Funny ass episode and I always get reminded of it anytime I think about John Wayne.

It's clear they're a group of spoiled children who've never been told "no!" in their whole lives. Maybe it's about time they start hearing that word nonstop now. ;)
They need to be told HELL FUCKING NO!!! Go back and clean your room (aka the brain) and come back out when an adult.

Reactions: K3RRY
This is becoming annoying. Everyone is so sensitive. It is what it is. Unfortunately things have been changing and I feel that millennials are making a major impact. It’s not a surprise, just unfortunate imo and frustrating.

Last edited:
I have absolutely nothing against MLK..... but it’s time People began demonstrating what happens when the shoe is on the other foot. We need to take down the MLK statues and the Lenin and Marx statues also. Of course I seriously doubt any those statues actually mean anything to those people. The anarchists and rioters are destroying stuff for the pure joy of doing so with the full blessing of the local governments. They don’t hold anything sacred, or value anything either. But apparently any crimes that are against “property” are free game. No consequences.

I know. Homie don’t play dat game.

This is like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum (rioters/ protestors) and the (politicians) parents giving in.
This isn’t fucking Burger King you cant have it your way damnit! Let America be.

I still say even though Its unsightly and childish that 6 million gun owners protest and have things name changed rename everything some hero gunslingers name . if the other side can get a few thousand in a state and make the local government quake and give in to them 6 million should make them piss its self with appeasement and corporate America should pay us not because I am a greedy pig but because they willingly paid the communist to disrupt our everyday life and what's good for the goose is good for the gander if they deserve 240 million we as citizens deserve the same besides they have a zero buying power us on the other had have the buying power of 6 million people or more if we convince others to take part in the fun . have statues put back or made new to replace those destroyed illegally by mad children .

Reactions: Snuby642
I fly in and out of there fairly regularly... Ill make sure when I make my PA announcement to my passengers that I still call it "John Wayne Airport"... see how may I can trigger...
do it while you cut engines right after take off.... would love the combined effect

Reactions: K3RRY