• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Those fuckers!

That "maneuver" is such a pain in the ass... there aint no messing around when we do it.
time it with a flight attendant announcing it... LOL... have always thought the prisses in city council who ruled that a requirement were a bunch of asses anyway.... "don't disturb our sensitive ears"

time it with a flight attendant announcing it... LOL... have always thought the prisses in city council who ruled that a requirement were a bunch of asses anyway.... "don't disturb our sensitive ears"

Had a guy on my jumpseat once who told us he set off every noise sensor for like 30 miles on Christmas Eve a few weeks earlier. He had just come from his carpet dance with the boss. Was going to have to leave like 50 people behind due to the reduced thrust required. He said "can I take everybody if I use full thrust" "yea" "ok load em up"... He said "aint no way in hell im leaving 50 people behind on Christmas Eve for some damn noise abatement procedure, fuck em"...

My father got a letter from the office of the queen of England because he lost an engine coming out of Heathrow in a 747 loaded about 15% over Max gross and as he went over the castle it woke the queen up, the sound of those other three engines at 110% throttle

Had a guy on my jumpseat once who told us he set off every noise sensor for like 30 miles on Christmas Eve a few weeks earlier. He had just come from his carpet dance with the boss. Was going to have to leave like 50 people behind due to the reduced thrust required. He said "can I take everybody if I use full thrust" "yea" "ok load em up"... He said "aint no way in hell im leaving 50 people behind on Christmas Eve for some damn noise abatement procedure, fuck em"...
now that, right there, is a command decision... bravo

Reactions: oneshot86
My father got a letter from the office of the queen of England because he lost an engine coming out of Heathrow in a 747 loaded about 15% over Max gross and as he went over the castle it woke the queen up, the sound of those other three engines at 110% throttle
to be honest... I far prefer fully unmuffled military aircraft... if they are meant to make a sound, let them

Yeah, because heaven forbid you wake the old bat up while trying to save hundreds of lives...

I'm waiting to see when people join in and start tearing down all the monuments/statues like Martin Luther King Jr and Obama. I figure they will probably be prosecuted for a hate crime as fucked up as this country is.

I’m actually very surprised that this hasn’t happened already. Just proves to me that the US isn’t as racist as they want you to believe. Seems to me, based on the recent actions, that the blacks are the racists. Where is the so called KKK, proud boys or any of these other groups that are o so racist. If they were as rampant as the media would have you believe then something like you mentioned would have already happened. Or, they are just smarter. Who knows? But it’s telling to me.

I’m actually very surprised that this hasn’t happened already. Just proves to me that the US isn’t as racist as they want you to believe. Seems to me, based on the recent actions, that the blacks are the racists. Where is the so called KKK, proud boys or any of these other groups that are o so racist. If they were as rampant as the media would have you believe then something like you mentioned would have already happened. Or, they are just smarter. Who knows? But it’s telling to me.
I agree with this assessment completely

This is what happens when all the kids who get participation trophies band together with the picked last in gym class pussies. YOU GET FUCKED UP GEN X DIRTY SKATEBOARD MOBS.....And they will never stop unless stopped for good.
[/QUOTE]
I think your have your generations mixed up here. I'm not so sure gen x is responsible for all the bs going on!

to be honest... I far prefer fully unmuffled military aircraft... if they are meant to make a sound, let them

I grew up just across the Red River from Barksdale AFB. I lived with the sound of B-52s flying overhead, sometimes, constantly for days. You'd think I'd hate the sound of a military aircraft, but I love it. Even today, at 58 years old, when I hear one, like a kid, I still run outside to see what's flying over.

I grew up just across the Red River from Barksdale AFB. I lived with the sound of B-52s flying overhead, sometimes, constantly for days. You'd think I'd hate the sound of a military aircraft, but I love it. Even today, at 58 years old, when I hear one, like a kid, I still run outside to see what's flying over.
I was in task force several times with carriers, and while still 1000 yards off, was still amazed at the volume when running air ops... outstanding thrill especially running on the deck at throttle... often blame my tinnitus on those days... LOL... also had a occasion under a joint intelligence mission to be on several Air Force Operation Basis and had the same visceral reaction to fighter aircraft taking off and landing... made you proud to be an American...

Where I am now with the family we on occasion have A-10's fly over the house at about 1000 feet during air shows at Harrisburg International or when they come in to do something with the Air National Guard there... get's the gut moving every time... exciting stuff

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
I live in the same city as a US Army Airfield. We get C130s, Chinooks, and Blackhawks all the time, sometimes fighters and Apaches and I think I've seen Pave Lows a few times even though I thought they were out of service. Could be USMC Super Stallions, I guess, but either way, lots of fun things flying over. Even Air Force One once, during Bush II.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
How long do we stand by and do nothing?

The Right are a bunch of pussies.

We will get what we deserve.

This is what happens when all the kids who get participation trophies band together with the picked last in gym class pussies. YOU GET FUCKED UP GEN X DIRTY SKATEBOARD MOBS.....And they will never stop unless stopped for good.

Well, we Gen X'ers are all in our 40s and 50s now, and not many ride skateboards anymore even if they did 30 years ago. I think you mean a different Generation.

Well, we Gen X'ers are all in our 40s and 50s now, and not many ride skateboards anymore even if they did 30 years ago. I think you mean a different Generation.
I'm in my late 50's, I'm a consudered ababy boomer. So what GEN would late teens to early late 20's.. GOT IT's GEN Z, Millennial.... I stand corrected.

Last edited:
There may have been many good men with Gen X, just not enough percentage wise. Gen Xers are what's responsible for the pussification of America. We're the ones that allowed online shaming to have any value.

There may have been many good men with Gen X, just not enough percentage wise. Gen Xers are what's responsible for the pussification of America. We're the ones that allowed online shaming to have any value.

Ha. I’m barely a Gen X’r. Don’t blame me. Imo, it was the gen before along with most of the Gen X’rs. Everyone thought everything was all good and living life. They were asleep at the wheel which is why this happened.