• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Thoughts on DFAT training?

I may not have enough light? Indoors see the targets fine on lowest magnification but crosshairs are damn near invisible

Thanks, the quality of the pictures they come with is amazing!! You do feel like you are at that range. They have scaled it all very nicely

bought the gen 2 DFAT about 2 weeks ago now? i dry fire about 20 cycles at a time 3-4 times a day have my barricade set up in my living room. things ive noticed.
1. i need more light
2. speed onto target from getting into position has increased ALOT ALOT. like ALOT.
3. with needing more light im also on 6x mag, and being able to hit those little squares
--- i think this will go into not trying to center punch every target but get a hit. and also working on lower mag see more of the course of fire per stage
4. working on moving in and out of ladder steps - has went from a lumbering orge to a smooth 2 step action
5. movement from working the bolt is down about 1/2 ish

training is what you make it. im using this time to get ultra smooth with my .22 vudoo in hopes of moving out of 6th place (out of 38) to the top. and also go into centerfire transitioning all these learned behaviors

Yes, have 2! Very new to these matches have shot 2 NRL .22 and 1 PRS and can see a difference with using these. Better results, more hits, better positions, etc.

You can run actual stages as the NRL gives you downloadable COFs to practice....

Attachments

• dfat pic.jpg
    dfat pic.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 75