• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Thoughts on trigger selection.

Michael W

I love this place
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2020
    Hey fellows
    I'm in the waiting process for my Vudoo-V-22.Apparition . I ordered the gun with a Triggertech diamond single stage. I was just wondering if anybody has ever used one of these on a Vudoo I still have time to change my order but it's getting close( at least I think it's getting close, it's been delayed quite a few times)

I have one on mine and I really like it. One of the best triggers I have used.

I run one on my vudoo. It is amazing. Well worth the price.

I now have 3 diamond triggers. They are addictive. Buyer beware

Last edited:
    Have you considered the new Triggertech Diamond 2-stage, they have them in stock now? That is what I ordered on mine.

Have you considered the new Triggertech Diamond 2-stage, they have them in stock now? That is what I ordered on mine.
    That was on my shortlist. I'm just wondering do you really need a two-stage when dealing with the 22.

"Need", no...want, YES! I have two stages in my Anschutz and KIDD rifles and even my AR. You can just pull through for a quick shot, or have the option for a slow pull taking advantage of the two stage for a precision shot. I like having the option and there is no real down side in my mind.

I run a two stage Diamond on my vudoo. I love it. No reason to not have it unless you absolutely hate two stage triggers. The single stage Diamond will be fine as that’s what I had before the 2 stage came out

I'm not opposed it all to a two-stage trigger. Did you purchase a complete gun or did you build yours?

Built it. Proof BA from MHSA, 7 different chassis’s from the PX, trigger from my other LGS. Assembled at the range and shot it.

Reactions: Michael W
    Bought complete rifle from Vudoo with trigger installed.

Hey fellows
    I'm in the waiting process for my Vudoo-V-22.Apparition . I ordered the gun with a Triggertech diamond single stage. I was just wondering if anybody has ever used one of these on a Vudoo I still have time to change my order but it's getting close( at least I think it's getting close, it's been delayed quite a few times)
    Nobody has ever used a tt diamond in a vudoo.... we’re have you been the Last 3 years? Is this your first rifle?

Nobody has ever used a tt diamond in a vudoo.... we’re have you been the Last 3 years? Is this your first rifle?
    No one's ever used one that means I'll be the first I guess. I did have some BB guns and Airsoft rifles does that count

Last edited:
    Reactions: 1badDart
    Can't you just adjust out the first stage on the two stage model if you don't like it? Seems like a win-win if I'm correct

I installed the TT Diamond single stage on my Vudoo. It was easily the best trigger I have used. So easy to adjust, so easy to install, and great feel. I think I will try a 2 stage if I build another. I never really cared for 2 stage before, but having used them in other rifles for the past year, I am really starting to enjoy them a lot.

I have used:

mod-22
    Jewel
    Huber
    Diamond 2 stage
    Diamond single stage

I’m going back to all diamond single stage as it works the best for me. I can go down to about 10oz and still marry my finger to trigger.