• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thread Locker

Boiling hot water
Room temp water will loosen rockset I’ve done it(to a brake, not a damn scope lol), no need to burn yourself. If 212 breaks it down how do they claim it handles 1500-2000 degrees? All else fails carefully drill the heads of the screws off then soak the rings and remove the screws with pliers

This is what God does when you talk bad about Texas BBQ, consider yourself smite(smited?)

Last edited:
1DB43A1E-8FA6-4236-BC85-FCD55A39499F.jpeg

Given your history here, I was certain the title of this thread was you bragging about one of your other posts on another thread.

OR! OR! (And I like this idea even better): Your alter ego new Hide Username that you will use when this one is on Ban Cat vacation. You like?

Last edited:
Reactions: MtnCreek
Given your history here, I was certain the title of this thread was you bragging about one of your other posts on another thread.

OR! OR! (And I like this idea even better): Your alter ego new Hide Username that you will use when this one is on Ban Cat vacation. You like?
So, you have the power to ban ? :rolleyes:

Two blasting caps, one in each end of the scope.

"Thread Locker"?!
What the hell?
I thought this was going to be a thread about locking post or banning members!

After all it is the PIT

Just send that piece of shit to me and get a ZCO. :ROFLMAO: 🙃

Room temp water will loosen rockset I’ve done it(to a brake, not a damn scope lol), no need to burn yourself. If 212 breaks it down how do they claim it handles 1500-2000 degrees? All else fails carefully drill the heads of the screws off then soak the rings and remove the screws with pliers

This is what God does when you talk bad about Texas BBQ, consider yourself smite(smited?)
I believe that would be 'Smitten' or perhaps 'smote'.

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
Removed the rings from the base with an impact wrench, but it just stripped the ring cap screws. Have reached out to the buyer about free rings with antithieft ring cap screws and a bunch of 2032's that he has to install. We should be good to go.

always learn something new going through threads on this forum.. you guys are just the best people..

GOD bless..

Removed the rings from the base with an impact wrench, but it just stripped the ring cap screws. Have reached out to the buyer about free rings with antithieft ring cap screws and a bunch of 2032's that he has to install. We should be good to go.

Well at least you didn't crack the rings like those garbage Spuhrs do often

You could do like what some retarded cunt I work with does. If a threaded hole is damaged, he just drills it bigger and crams the next size up screw into it. Now, technically, this is not a big deal. These screws are not safety-sensitive or load bearing or anything critical. But he’s still a hack-ass dipshit. The screws we use are stainless so they gall easily. They’re supposed to have a drop of blue loctite on them to lube and secure them but he doesn’t do that. Instead he just prays they don’t seize and when they do he CUTS ANOTHER HEAD OFF AND GLUES IT ON TOP OF THE BROKEN SCREW. Fucking retard…

So, you have the power to ban ? :rolleyes:
It’s a running joke, and clearly you aren’t in on it. But to clarify, NOwhere in my post did I even hint that “I” had anything to do with it. At least the OP got a laugh out it though. “🙄