• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

thread or flange my usc ???

black_ump

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2007
erie,pa 16334
i have a usc and iam going to sbr rout on it, i am not sure if i want to put a ump barrel in it or have my barrel cut and threaded for my aac evo ( 16x1 LH ) i also though about buying a ccf 4 prong hider for when suppressor isnt in use.

iam sort of looking for the g36c look where the f/h starts back in the receiver just a bit and when the suppressor is on it almost touches the receiver.

how ever i did track down an aac ump defender cant first one off the production line but the guy wants 1300 for it.

what are your thoughs what would you do ? the authentic look or the " it works and saves me money look "

Re: thread or flange my usc ???

Seriously dude, do you just sit around and think about dumb stuff to ask or what? You are worried about looks and if it can "bash skulls of zombies". You need to step away from the TV shows and mall ninjas. A rifle is a tool. A tool in which you use to do a job or defend yourself/family.

Why do you always insist on using the bright red exclamation point for every single post you make?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I REALLY wish you had spell check. Maybe invest in it instead? </div></div>

I was thinking the same thing!

we are saying step away from the keyboard and stop worrying so much about what you need to do to your usc or ump...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> so what your trying to say is ham burgers</div></div>

spell check would have failed you here so you might want to take a 3rd grade grammer class. it's you're not your.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: $KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we are saying step away from the keyboard and stop worrying so much about what you need to do to your usc or ump... </div></div>

all I am asking is, what would you do ? with the aac defender being vary hard to find ( ump can ) and with litte info out their on the gemtech can ( from end users that is ) would you still go the rout of the ump lug barrel or just cut your barrel and threaded it for you (my) aac evo 45.

i like the qd idea of the defender and i found one for 1300 bucks which is steap. i like the idea of threading it because i already have an evo.

if i could get a custom muzzle break i would thread it but i dont know who does custom work

Try using google.... get some info together before coming here and asking absurd and somewhat repetitive questions.

Do what makes you happy, not what a bunch of people suggest. If your trying to get approval, don't. Who cares what a bunch of random people think!!!

Like I said, you are worried to death about what other people think. If its sturdy enough, does it shoot far enough, and so on. Move on!

Just a friendly suggestion...why don't you try the HKPro Forums for these HK-related questions?

Not that it is wrong or a problem to post these questions here, but with the information you desire, I think that your needs would be better served by the members on HKPro who have a wealth of knowledge dedicated to various HK weapons platforms, especially concerning your USC/UMP conversion, barrel options, suppressor issues with the USC/UMP platforms, etc.

Good luck!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gonna flang it </div></div>

Is that a new Snoop Dogg song?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly suggestion...why don't you try the HKPro Forums for these HK-related questions?

Not that it is wrong or a problem to post these questions here, but with the information you desire, I think that your needs would be better served by the members on HKPro who have a wealth of knowledge dedicated to various HK weapons platforms, especially concerning your USC/UMP conversion, barrel options, suppressor issues with the USC/UMP platforms, etc.

Good luck!! </div></div>

He's......not allowed to play over there anymore. Takes quite a bit to get banned there....really makes ya think

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly suggestion...why don't you try the HKPro Forums for these HK-related questions?

Good luck!! </div></div>

He's......not allowed to play over there anymore. Takes quite a bit to get banned there....really makes ya think </div></div>

OUCH!!! Yup...you REALLY have to get Tom and others seriously pissed the f--- off to get banned from HKPro!!