• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Threaded 10/22 barrel

Re: Threaded 10/22 barrel

Get ready to get signed up as a hide sponsor or someone is going to jump your shit for advertising your work here. Just warning ya.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saito</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get ready to get signed up as a hide sponsor or someone is going to jump your shit for advertising your work here. Just warning ya. </div></div>

Dont think anyone is "jumping his shit". There are paid sponsors and it would seem reasonable that if you are going to use the forums to promote your business, it might be reasonable to pay like the others that are.....I know....call me silly.

i think the guy was just showing his thread protector off. nice stuff by the way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i think the guy was just showing his thread protector off. nice stuff by the way
</div></div>

Yeah, my bad. It does look good though and I just wanted to give him a heads up on the vendor/advertisement deal. Suppose I could have went about it a little differently....

Hey, thanks for the heads up... I, in no way, was trying to "advertise" or solicit work. I was just happy about the way the items came out and wanted to share with the shooting community.

I think you did a magnificent job. Now spin a blind cap and post it too. Bases covered.

Jcsguns,
That is a beautiful piece of work.
You are skilled.

Kind words.... Thanks for all the feedback. I have been building custom motorcycles for about 20 years. I have awsome machinery. Once again, thanks!

tincan, I'm going to post a custom bolt handle and bolt knob. Keep an eye on the photo gallery.