• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thumb operated receiver

Obviously doesn't understand the design concept behind an index finger or a bipod for that matter......

Hi,

Totally see this for those OAF moments when your interrogator cuts off your trigger finger but you escape.....jokes on him when you start blasting his ass with your thumb.

But on serious note: What is the activation weight? Is it single or double stage?

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Totally see this for those OAF moments when your interrogator cuts off your trigger finger but you escape.....jokes on him when you start blasting his ass with your thumb.

But on serious note: What is the activation weight? Is it single or double stage?

Sincerely,
Theis

I actually know these guys locally and got to handle one at the range with them. Trigger felt like a single stage and took about 5-7lbs of force to break I would guess. Dunno interesting concept but I won't be switching out my elf match triggers any time soon. Still in development and I'm sure there is a ton of work still too go.

Reactions: KZP
It'd be more interesting if this was married to an electronic ignition (like Remington's "Etronix" primer) system.

Different strokes for different folks. Modern Archery releases come in a bunch of different flavors. Not everyone likes them all, but everyone likes at least one. As they say "don't knock it until you've tried it..." I'll not be running out to switch out my geissele triggers, but I'd happily try one of these if someone had on at the range. I admit that it is funny to see the bipod hanging off the rifle and it being shot freehand. But, it is fully extended. I'd wager the target was positioned such that the shooter couldn't see it well, even with the fully deployed bipod.

Different strokes for different folks. Modern Archery releases come in a bunch of different flavors. Not everyone likes them all, but everyone likes at least one. As they say "don't knock it until you've tried it..." I'll not be running out to switch out my geissele triggers, but I'd happily try one of these if someone had on at the range. I admit that it is funny to see the bipod hanging off the rifle and it being shot freehand. But, it is fully extended. I'd wager the target was positioned such that the shooter couldn't see it well, even with the fully deployed bipod.

Nailed it...6 inches of fresh snow that day and the bipod was struggling to stay afloat with a target high in the pit...the shooting he was doing was 100% function checking of the sear and was not for accuracy I believe. Guy in the Instagram post shooting is a Marine for reference so I would hope he learned how to be a "rifleman" because I have heard that's a big deal in the "Core" :).

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

It's all fun and games until the guy puts Abdul's hand on the front of the vehicle, puts a M9 on it and pulls the trigger, without realizing, until .2 seconds afterwards, that he also just put a hole into the hood and shot into the engine compartment.

Reactions: Huskydriver
It's all fun and games until the guy puts Abdul's hand on the front of the vehicle, puts a M9 on it and pulls the trigger, without realizing, until .2 seconds afterwards, that he also just put a hole into the hood and shot into the engine compartment.

1B88FFA7-0215-4C15-8176-2844EBABF235.jpeg

I could see this possibly being helpful for people with arthritis. I know a guy with arthritis in his trigger finger. It makes it painful to actuate a trigger repeatedly. His other fingers, including his thumb, are fine.

Reactions: KZP
How soon until its offered up with a finger print reader and sold as the solution to stop firearm crime?

CA already has laws that mandate it if viable technology becomes available.

Thumb fired rifles date back to the mid 1800’s and possibly earlier.

Hi,

Nope, but rather that the thumb activation is built into the firearm and not interchangeable like triggers are.

Sincerely,
Theis
It's a thumb activated mechanical trigger. No electronics for a scanner. That's like saying a handgun is one step away from a scanner because theres a place for your fingers on the firearm.