• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

thumb shelf pistol grip

PRSDietitian

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2023
Texas
I'm looking at getting a JP APAC Chassis. It doesnt come with a thumb shelf or a pistol grip(found a great deal on brownells), is there a pistol grip with an intgrated thumb shelf that is highly recommended? I've seen the EVG from MPA and the one from MK Machine as well.

I am not sure if it is compatible, but our Cadex customers are swearing by the pro series thumb rests.

Cadex thumb rest

thumb-rest-2__23189.jpg

Attachments

• thumb-rest-2__23189.jpg
    thumb-rest-2__23189.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 32
Maybe i am the dickhead of the group but couldn't anyone with half a brain and a little know how create this with a little epoxy and some experimentation ?
Not trying to be an asshole but really ?
Or go full fancy and get a 3d printer and cash in on the idea ?
I have a million dollar idea that would only cost investors 10million dollars to market.
End of rant sorry man.

A small section of 90° angle aluminum and some 3-M double sided tape. 15 minutes of time to fit and shape it.
Add more time if you need to paint it to match your shoes and purse.

Here's one for the MDT that's available through the PX.
If your time is valuable or making things isn't your style, then yeah, a 3-D print is the way to go.
This is available through the PX for under $20.

20230512_065050.jpg